Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I can't find an official release date....anybody know it?
nerd.gif

Thanks in advance.

I want these SO bad, I might try to get someone to hold me a pair to pick up in store on the 4th instead of NDC.

I want these SO bad, I might try to get someone to hold me a pair to pick up in store on the 4th instead of NDC.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

u think these are gonna be hard to cop? im hopin i can just walk in and get my size when store opens, not tryna wait in a line

I actually think you can go when it opens. If ppl were dying for a pair they bought the 2009...so maybe that will satisfy most. But ya never know, id still give a shot for the online release from eastbay/nike just in case.

u think these are gonna be hard to cop? im hopin i can just walk in and get my size when store opens, not tryna wait in a line

I actually think you can go when it opens. If ppl were dying for a pair they bought the 2009...so maybe that will satisfy most. But ya never know, id still give a shot for the online release from eastbay/nike just in case.

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

hope you're right, I am hoping these go like the white III's, those were fairly easy to grab...wish all releases were like that one.

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

hope you're right, I am hoping these go like the white III's, those were fairly easy to grab...wish all releases were like that one.

These are alright, but I probably won't be copping them. Best of luck to all those in getting their pairs!

These are alright, but I probably won't be copping them. Best of luck to all those in getting their pairs!

So i guess no one is going to drop the knowledge that i am looking for........dont know whether to pre order or wait and see now. If theyre not readily available in the UK then i have to preoder.......decisions decisions

So i guess no one is going to drop the knowledge that i am looking for........dont know whether to pre order or wait and see now. If theyre not readily available in the UK then i have to preoder.......decisions decisions

Ima cop cuz I dont have any TB III's but wont dbl up cuz the Blk/red III's are coming too and Id rather buy an extra pair of those...........but the TB's are baaad

Ima cop cuz I dont have any TB III's but wont dbl up cuz the Blk/red III's are coming too and Id rather buy an extra pair of those...........but the TB's are baaad

Originally Posted by rareair45

Should be about the same as the Cement 3 release.

whoa, those were at my shop like a month after RD, I dont think these will be that easy to cop. We'll find out...^^^^^is July 4th confirmed?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Should be about the same as the Cement 3 release.

whoa, those were at my shop like a month after RD, I dont think these will be that easy to cop. We'll find out...^^^^^is July 4th confirmed?

june 4th.

got my pair early on ebay. I'm wearing them at least a couple of times a week.

These will be worn to death once they release.

june 4th.

got my pair early on ebay. I'm wearing them at least a couple of times a week.

These will be worn to death once they release.

Back
Top Bottom