Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

i don't think i've bought a pair of jordans since like the green bean 5's...these will be a first. one of my favorites.

i don't think i've bought a pair of jordans since like the green bean 5's...these will be a first. one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

its almost here breh but them denim forces is calling my name slime....

I aint gonna those air forces are fresh if i have the money ill cop but th True Blues are first for me

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

its almost here breh but them denim forces is calling my name slime....

I aint gonna those air forces are fresh if i have the money ill cop but th True Blues are first for me

June 4th can't come any sooner! My friend invited me to a wedding I said sorry bro... 
roll.gif

June 4th can't come any sooner! My friend invited me to a wedding I said sorry bro... 
roll.gif

easy cop for me, my local stores still have the white cement 3's.. by the way let me know if looking for the white cement 3's in NYC, i might be able to find your size, as well as playoff 13's.. i missed out on the bord 7's so maybe we can help each other (i'm size 9.5) ;D

easy cop for me, my local stores still have the white cement 3's.. by the way let me know if looking for the white cement 3's in NYC, i might be able to find your size, as well as playoff 13's.. i missed out on the bord 7's so maybe we can help each other (i'm size 9.5) ;D

Been trying to look the true blues up in an "official" release site but didnt see anything on jumpman23 or 23isback. Im kinda new to this Jordan thing but grabbed the 3's (cement grey) when they came out few months back & like alot of yall, am in love with them. The true blues im feelin as well BUT the elephant print up around the lace hoops (dont really know what the term is for the area,but i think yall know what im talkin bout) up by the laces i was like
frown.gif
but now the more I see the shoe online and really look at that im more like
mad.gif
am I crazy or are yall with me?

Been trying to look the true blues up in an "official" release site but didnt see anything on jumpman23 or 23isback. Im kinda new to this Jordan thing but grabbed the 3's (cement grey) when they came out few months back & like alot of yall, am in love with them. The true blues im feelin as well BUT the elephant print up around the lace hoops (dont really know what the term is for the area,but i think yall know what im talkin bout) up by the laces i was like
frown.gif
but now the more I see the shoe online and really look at that im more like
mad.gif
am I crazy or are yall with me?

Back
Top Bottom