Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

just got back from serramonte..all 3 stores still hav e FSR     ......out of topic, just SMDH at employees talking about HEAT purposely lose game 2 cuz NBA was fixed....

Originally Posted by karxken

just got back from serramonte..all 3 stores still hav e FSR     ......out of topic, just SMDH at employees talking about HEAT purposely lose game 2 cuz NBA was fixed....

Lakers lost game 2 in their home to the Celtics.
Whoever wins game 3 wins the chip automatically.

HEAT are takin the chip.

HEAT are takin the chip.

Originally Posted by nairbkim

Very disappointed on these. Hyped myself up for these, got the last 12 at my local footlocker, came home checked out the shoe. First thing is that the paint chipped, like the shoe got scratched somewhere. Noticed the stitching was really bad. Last i saw paint marks on the heel (white part of the shoe). To say the least I am returning this pair later when the store is not busy. SMH, just have to wait till my order from NDC comes in.

Damn feel sorry for you bro? My wolf greys had similar problems, and I thought abt quitting sneaks all together afterwards. Sneaks have been hyped so much these past few years, Nike and JB says fuk quality and sell you BS for retail. I'm not interested in the swindle anymore
30t6p3b.gif
..... but I still want True Blues, and I can quit quite satisfied.

Originally Posted by nairbkim

Very disappointed on these. Hyped myself up for these, got the last 12 at my local footlocker, came home checked out the shoe. First thing is that the paint chipped, like the shoe got scratched somewhere. Noticed the stitching was really bad. Last i saw paint marks on the heel (white part of the shoe). To say the least I am returning this pair later when the store is not busy. SMH, just have to wait till my order from NDC comes in.

Damn feel sorry for you bro? My wolf greys had similar problems, and I thought abt quitting sneaks all together afterwards. Sneaks have been hyped so much these past few years, Nike and JB says fuk quality and sell you BS for retail. I'm not interested in the swindle anymore
30t6p3b.gif
..... but I still want True Blues, and I can quit quite satisfied.

Got a pair from Eastbay with confirmation at 3:09 am.
My girl got her pair from footlocker with confirmation at 3:04.

Part of me doesn't like the online pickup. I enjoy the hunt at the mall way to early with other HeAdS!

Oh well. I got mines!. Congrates to all who are happy this morning!

Got a pair from Eastbay with confirmation at 3:09 am.
My girl got her pair from footlocker with confirmation at 3:04.

Part of me doesn't like the online pickup. I enjoy the hunt at the mall way to early with other HeAdS!

Oh well. I got mines!. Congrates to all who are happy this morning!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

HEAT are takin the chip.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

HEAT are takin the chip.

just picked up my pair with sum socks, in n out in 10 min. man i think my foot is gettin smaller

just picked up my pair with sum socks, in n out in 10 min. man i think my foot is gettin smaller

Back
Top Bottom