Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

http://www.mltd.com/crook...-c-461-p-2-pr-22851.html

S / White shirt (Only 2 left in stock)
M / White shirt [email me if this item becomes available]
L / White shirt (In Stock)
XL / White shirt (Only 1 left in stock)
2XL / White shirt (Only 1 left in stock)
3XL / White shirt (Only 1 left in stock)

I got mine in Medium...not pre-shrunk and its 100% cotton.

http://www.mltd.com/crook...-c-461-p-2-pr-22851.html

S / White shirt (Only 2 left in stock)
M / White shirt [email me if this item becomes available]
L / White shirt (In Stock)
XL / White shirt (Only 1 left in stock)
2XL / White shirt (Only 1 left in stock)
3XL / White shirt (Only 1 left in stock)

I got mine in Medium...not pre-shrunk and its 100% cotton.

Just called into eastbay, i saw someone was looking for a size 13 earlier.. they have it available if you call in size 13 and 15. gl =]

Just called into eastbay, i saw someone was looking for a size 13 earlier.. they have it available if you call in size 13 and 15. gl =]

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^yup i remember the 01's being different than og's from the midsole to the inner tongue. nice og's there.

also did anyone get a shipping conf from NDC? should be shipped out today right? can't wait to get mine...

Yeah, I didn't get a shipping confirmation also. I did get a call from them for an order confirmation.

^yup i remember the 01's being different than og's from the midsole to the inner tongue. nice og's there.

also did anyone get a shipping conf from NDC? should be shipped out today right? can't wait to get mine...

Yeah, I didn't get a shipping confirmation also. I did get a call from them for an order confirmation.

These are getting unDS pretty soon. Weather is starting to clear up and damn i just can't stop looking at them. 
pimp.gif

These are getting unDS pretty soon. Weather is starting to clear up and damn i just can't stop looking at them. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I didn't get shipping confirmation for my pair I ordered on NDC either...

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I didn't get shipping confirmation for my pair I ordered on NDC either...

Originally Posted by rayraysupreme

just got an email from jimmyjazz saying that promotional code is not applicable. Anyone else get this?
Weird, I didn't get this email and mine shipped out today.  I checked my account and was charged the discounted price of $145 shipped.  I'll ended up getting'em for $137 each after $8 cash back from mrrbates.com

Originally Posted by rayraysupreme

just got an email from jimmyjazz saying that promotional code is not applicable. Anyone else get this?
Weird, I didn't get this email and mine shipped out today.  I checked my account and was charged the discounted price of $145 shipped.  I'll ended up getting'em for $137 each after $8 cash back from mrrbates.com

THANK YOU whoever (brucie) 
pimp.gif
posted Nike Mall of America is taking phone orders.. Just ordered a 9.5 the girl was quick with the order processing. I think they have alot of sizes left.. anyone who missed out should call right now.

Nike mall of America
Phone: 952.854.5042

Back
Top Bottom