Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

JUST GOT MY PAIR FROM NDC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dooftard

since were talking about shoe trees. I've had a question on my mind for a little bit.

I have one of each kind. Both work perfectly, however, I don't quite understand what I'm doing wrong with them.

I have a size 9 pair of uptown air force 1s...my shoe tree is also like a size 6-9...when I push it all the way to the toe box though...theres a little bit of space between the end of the shoe and the tree. I also ended up getting a crease in just that area alone where the tree ends.

I also tried to put the size 6-9(or whatever the size gap is) in my size 9.5 dunk supremes that my girl got me. I thought it would slide right to the end of the shoe no problem, but it does the same thing....just sits right near the toecap, but not against it.

Wanted to get more in a 9.5 just to see if they would fit more snug against the toe cap..

anyone else shoe trees fit like that?

btw they're not uncomfy if you go half a size up.

still wanna know if buying a 9.5 will fit more snug in my size 9  and 9.5 shoes.   obviously the 6-9 gap runs small on my toebox.
they're also sold out so I can't buy them to find out either..hence why I'm asking....again.

Originally Posted by dooftard

since were talking about shoe trees. I've had a question on my mind for a little bit.

I have one of each kind. Both work perfectly, however, I don't quite understand what I'm doing wrong with them.

I have a size 9 pair of uptown air force 1s...my shoe tree is also like a size 6-9...when I push it all the way to the toe box though...theres a little bit of space between the end of the shoe and the tree. I also ended up getting a crease in just that area alone where the tree ends.

I also tried to put the size 6-9(or whatever the size gap is) in my size 9.5 dunk supremes that my girl got me. I thought it would slide right to the end of the shoe no problem, but it does the same thing....just sits right near the toecap, but not against it.

Wanted to get more in a 9.5 just to see if they would fit more snug against the toe cap..

anyone else shoe trees fit like that?

btw they're not uncomfy if you go half a size up.

still wanna know if buying a 9.5 will fit more snug in my size 9  and 9.5 shoes.   obviously the 6-9 gap runs small on my toebox.
they're also sold out so I can't buy them to find out either..hence why I'm asking....again.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

My pair from FinishLine should show up today. the pair from Eastbay however is still listed as open...should I expect the order to be cancelled or am I still good?
You should send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can check on your order for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

My pair from FinishLine should show up today. the pair from Eastbay however is still listed as open...should I expect the order to be cancelled or am I still good?
You should send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can check on your order for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

my first jordans since.......a long time. if they come out.

no lies.

got my pair pretty happy

cousin hooked it up for me...

feels good....\

first pair in a looong while...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

my first jordans since.......a long time. if they come out.

no lies.

got my pair pretty happy

cousin hooked it up for me...

feels good....\

first pair in a looong while...

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

People use sneaker shields?
They are shoes, They are going to crease. Just enjoy them.
Who said I don't enjoy my shoes?  I simply enjoy wearing and keeping'em looking DS for as long as possible.  
From the statements above it seems like they are not very comfortable? Wearing uncomfortable shoes wouldn't be an enjoyment to me. 

I've used Force Fields for years and never had any comfort issues other than a pair or two fitting a little snug at first but that usually wears off once the force fields start to break in a little bit.  I actually just ordered a pair of the sneaker shields for the first time last night so I'm gonna give them a shot and see which I like best.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

People use sneaker shields?
They are shoes, They are going to crease. Just enjoy them.
Who said I don't enjoy my shoes?  I simply enjoy wearing and keeping'em looking DS for as long as possible.  
From the statements above it seems like they are not very comfortable? Wearing uncomfortable shoes wouldn't be an enjoyment to me. 

I've used Force Fields for years and never had any comfort issues other than a pair or two fitting a little snug at first but that usually wears off once the force fields start to break in a little bit.  I actually just ordered a pair of the sneaker shields for the first time last night so I'm gonna give them a shot and see which I like best.

nerd.gif

has anyone else got a pair that had inconsistentcies with the cement print? some of the black print is really thin while other areas are thicker. only gripe with this release, but its a pretty big one.

has anyone else got a pair that had inconsistentcies with the cement print? some of the black print is really thin while other areas are thicker. only gripe with this release, but its a pretty big one.

I went to footlocker with the Bday coupon expiring July 7 2011 and they wouldnt let me use it. She said no and laughed when I told her it was 25 dollars off. I took the Footlocker Bday coupon to Champs and she said no problem, just as long as the computer takes it. It went through and got them for 135 out the door. This was at Deerbrook Mall in Houston. The champs still had a 9,10, and 10.5.

I went to footlocker with the Bday coupon expiring July 7 2011 and they wouldnt let me use it. She said no and laughed when I told her it was 25 dollars off. I took the Footlocker Bday coupon to Champs and she said no problem, just as long as the computer takes it. It went through and got them for 135 out the door. This was at Deerbrook Mall in Houston. The champs still had a 9,10, and 10.5.

TB's came in rom NDC today. so crispy. the smell is crazy strong though of glue and wearhouse. I love the smell, in small doses lol. who needs kush when you got kicks lol

TB's came in rom NDC today. so crispy. the smell is crazy strong though of glue and wearhouse. I love the smell, in small doses lol. who needs kush when you got kicks lol

Originally Posted by Freeze

Lmao. maybe I shud try puttn in sum crumble pair from 1985..

Originally Posted by Freeze

Lmao. maybe I shud try puttn in sum crumble pair from 1985..

Back
Top Bottom