Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Gonna try and get these under retail 😓

I smell discount too

I’m praying for it lol
i don’t, at all smh. I’m going to be at champs a few minutes before they open because I’m not about that full camping life anymore, but I don’t think that’ll be enough for a 9.5

it’s about to be take my chances on SNKRS& that always gets my anxiety going smh

Take it all in fellas...
The sweet sweet aroma of discounted Jays...
All things are possible!!!

20200307_105639.jpg

Using the plight of those who really suffer anxiety and depression for his own selfish needs... You hate to see it

It’s either pimp the system or be unjustly persecuted for smoking a plant. I see nothing wrong with it. It works if you work it, so work it.

back to the subject of the sneakers... anyone who has their pairs in hands already see any issues of QC like the Chicago 3s?

So the fear of missing out aspect really pushed these I see

shoes are dope regardless but that fear if OMG will I get them really pushed it over the top as sadly those kinda replies make resellers go hard

How long does it usually take for Eastbay to take to ship? Been ahwile since I hit on there. Struck out on snkrs.

So the fear of missing out aspect really pushed these I see

shoes are dope regardless but that fear if OMG will I get them really pushed it over the top as sadly those kinda replies make resellers go hard

Mix of things...

People have tax money to spend...

What you said about fear of missing out...This is a hot colorway by most people’s opinion...

AND these seemed to be far more limited than most thought they’d be...I mean some spots got less than 20 pairs total...

I’m not sure why footstores didn’t do reserves for these
It would of been a win win for them considering it would of forced us to spend our FLX points
And they wouldn’t have to deal with the mess that comes with FCFS

Went to my local HOH at around 915am and surprisingly the line was not that long.

Last edited:
Really glad I decided to pull the trigger on these. Was able to cop on the SNKRS app. I kept convincing myself I’ll just pass on these and go for the fire red 5s. But I have too much red in rotation. Glad I didn’t sleep. Hope everyone got their own pair.

Back
Top Bottom