Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

UnDSed mine today...

20200324_173254.jpg
20200324_173240.jpg
20200324_173247.jpg

Goat just told me they did ship my shoe out last friday but they dont know why ups hasnt updated the package and said most likely its missing. This is some bull... gotta wait until April 1st to hear back from goat or ups or my shoe gets delivered.

Goat just told me they did ship my shoe out last friday but they dont know why ups hasnt updated the package and said most likely its missing. This is some bull... gotta wait until April 1st to hear back from goat or ups or my shoe gets delivered.
I had the same thing with ow5 and it was lost/stolen by the ups guy. Was stuck on label created for the longest time. They issued a refund back to original form of payment.

I had the same thing with ow5 and it was lost/stolen by the ups guy. Was stuck on label created for the longest time. They issued a refund back to original form of payment.
Yeah, its unfortunate. But i really can't be too upset because there's a lot going on in the world so I am just appreciative for my health (so far). Guess this shoe was not meant to be

Who knows exactly when things will clear up with all that’s going on. Could be less time or a vaccine could hopefully be cleared soon. Either way, hopefully restocks will hit after things are better.
Was joking bruh.

16447839-21B5-4825-A6AD-A5C74D17C7A6.jpeg
the the stitching
But it seems not to be a big deal according to everyone else
Plus stockx probably won’t take em back
hey, do you man. if it bothers you, it bothers you. seems fine to me but I can relate with flaws on other shoes. stockx definitely wont take those back, but if it bothers you enough sell them and get another pair.

Back
Top Bottom