Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by KillerMike

Should I consider stacking up a few of these pairs to sell? I know they are not considered a "limited release" so I figured that most places, even Mall stores like Footlocker champs finishline etc.. would not come CLOSE to selling out. What is everyone else thinking? I can still grab a few pairs early for close to cost but I didnt think it was worth it. Someone tell me otherwise....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Buy all the pairs they have and sell them. You'll make mad bank bro

Originally Posted by KillerMike

Should I consider stacking up a few of these pairs to sell? I know they are not considered a "limited release" so I figured that most places, even Mall stores like Footlocker champs finishline etc.. would not come CLOSE to selling out. What is everyone else thinking? I can still grab a few pairs early for close to cost but I didnt think it was worth it. Someone tell me otherwise....
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING BUT 
eyes.gif
 I REALLY D0NT THINK THESE WILL BE W0RTH IT 

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

EastbayRep wrote:Nike's product number for the jacket is 404568-100 and our product number is 04568100.  I currently do not have any pictures, but you can use Nike's product number and the image search on Google.com to find some pictures for this jacket.

EastbayRep - Ray
I'm on the fence about this jacket although I could be swayed if I get a chance to see it in person.
Jordan-Retro-3-Mens-Jacket-404568_100_A.png

Very Nice!

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

^I thought I read it was $120, tried to find it but no luck

The jacket the came out for the fire red III's was 119.99 so I bet this one will be as well. I think the fire red jacket matches better than any of these but may want another when I see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom