Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Peeped em in person and these joints is tough... Should've just tried to pay dude up front but it's all good. I'm prepared so I should be able to get as many pairs as I need.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Im looking forward to copping these but have anyone seen these before?
air-jordan-III-white-black-2006-sample-9.jpg
definitely samples, the number is also an indicator

Originally Posted by niles187

i dont see how these are fire, they look weak 
You're entitled to your own opinion...but 
indifferent.gif

The shoe that put Jordans on the map, kept Jordan with Nike, made elephant print a thing for sneakers, and got MJ the win in the slam dunk contest over 'Nique looks...weak? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

i dont see how these are fire, they look weak 
You're entitled to your own opinion...but 
indifferent.gif

The shoe that put Jordans on the map, kept Jordan with Nike, made elephant print a thing for sneakers, and got MJ the win in the slam dunk contest over 'Nique looks...weak? 
30t6p3b.gif

I think he's referring to the shape and overall look of these new ones.  

yes the shape of these got me tripping but really never been a fan of 3's, just because of what MJ did while wearing 3's isnt gonna make this shoe look appealing to me in my eyes, i guess i might copp a pair to see the beast in them

yes the shape of these got me tripping but really never been a fan of 3's, just because of what MJ did while wearing 3's isnt gonna make this shoe look appealing to me in my eyes, i guess i might copp a pair to see the (hype-) beast in them ME
Fixed.

Although I can't blame you for wanting Jordan Cement 3's... can't believe there is so much hate in here (I'm HOPING it's only because that pic made them look banana shaped).

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

yes the shape of these got me tripping but really never been a fan of 3's, just because of what MJ did while wearing 3's isnt gonna make this shoe look appealing to me in my eyes, i guess i might copp a pair to see the (hype-) beast in them ME
Fixed.

Although I can't blame you for wanting Jordan Cement 3's... can't believe there is so much hate in here (I'm HOPING it's only because that pic made them look banana shaped).

it's from the youngster noob collectors who were brought up on fusions and hybrids. the real 

collectors will be scooping these up in multiples, yall cats are tripping if you think these are gonna sit.

and lol at the dude comparing these to the ix's, these are a whole different animal

but they still look ugly to me, but theres only one way to find out if they are for me and that is to try em on but overall still trash. we'll see

Fixed.

They are banana shaped 
The pictures didn't do anything thats how the shoe is 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I was going to get two pairs but forget that am using my money to cop the playoff 13's instead

One pair of these is enough for me 

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Fixed.

it's from the youngster noob collectors who were brought up on fusions and hybrids. the real 

collectors will be scooping these up in multiples, yall cats are tripping if you think these are gonna sit.

and lol at the dude comparing these to the ix's, these are a whole different animal

For the last time no one said these was going to sit 

They will sellout but not on release day 

Dam are you dudes in here illiterate ?

but they still look ugly to me, but theres only one way to find out if they are for me and that is to try em on but overall still trash. we'll see
but why would you even waste your money if you think these are ugly and are calling them trash?

i don't understand this logic

The toebox area does point up a bit, but they don't look as bad in person as they do in the pic.

The white leather looks shiny as hell tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Fixed.

For the last time no one said these was going to sit 

They will sellout but not on release day 

Dam are you dudes in here illiterate ?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  so your the one who compared these to the ix's. lol smh lol smh

i can alway take em back!!!! im just goin by pics i never owned a pair or seen a pair in person but those doernbecher i mess with

^^ trust me, once you wear these there is no going back. they will probably become your favorite sneaker.

i dont have the 2010 release yet, but i have the 03's and last years true blue's and they

fit great, true to size and comfy

Back
Top Bottom