Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Jordanman2006

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Originally Posted by green rhino123

"It's no surprise Mike wore his Air Jordan 3 when he won his first, legendary Slam Dunk contest in 1987.
Pay tribute to the record-shattering titan in the Air Jordan 3 Retro Men's Shoe, the first Air Jordan designed
by Nike's famous Tinker Hatfield."

Anyone else notice this description on Nike.com? They are mixing the history of the Air Jordan 2 & the Air Jordan 3.

Ummm Jordan wore the II's during the 1987 dunk contest versus Jerome Kersey in the final... He wore the III's during the 1988 dunk contest versus Dominique Wilkins in that final... Know your history kiddo..

That was taken from Nike.com. He stated it in the post. Read and comprehend amigo.
LOL
Typical Niketalk..people trying to show how much they know without reading the post of someone who may know just as much as them..
i hate when people do that %%%$ quick to judge someone n dont read the whole thing
mad.gif

Anyone else notice the acetone like scent these IIIs have??? I thought I was bugging at first,
but even my wife said "They smell like nail polish remover!" Lol...

Props to everybody who copped. Beautiful shoe. I'm just discouraged at the $160retail + NYC tax price. Especially when some other classics,which are infamous for being durable, are dropping in 3 weeks. Maybe I'll get lucky in a few months a scoop these up at outlets.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Props to everybody who copped. Beautiful shoe. I'm just discouraged at the $160retail + NYC tax price. Especially when some other classics,which are infamous for being durable, are dropping in 3 weeks. Maybe I'll get lucky in a few months a scoop these up at outlets.

$150 + Tax

Just got my refund from End Clothing... They don't even know when theyre getting their stock yet. I'm good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I know this sounds crazy, but anyone think these will be around friday when i get paid?

Pretty sure they will, but if not Im positive somebody will help you if they got some where they live. I wouldnt mind.

Not a big fan of these, I just got in the game, I couldnt pass them up! Oh, And NOBODY was at my local finishline buying these... wonder why

Originally Posted by peanu75

Not a big fan of these, I just got in the game, I couldnt pass them up! Oh, And NOBODY was at my local finishline buying these... wonder why

What ive noticed at least in my area is that younger heads dont really like  most of the jordans released in the 80's aside from the 4's, and this is probably why they dont get hyped as much as 4-14/17's do.  And you know what?  thats  totally fine with me, the less hypebeasts, the more shoes for the true lovers of the legacy, as corny as that sounds. 

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by KingRamey

these moved really good here in baltimore.

grabbed the 9.5 my boy held for me so i can have a pair in hand. looks good so far. shiny leather isnt a big deal but something i noticed.
Really? I live in Columbia and I strolled in kinda late and they had PLENTY. And no lines whatsoever 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nice. i know security mall, white marsh, and wheaton got ran thru pretty well. finishline up security had a 10 and 10.5 tho but im not sure if they are there anymore.
What about Mondawmin?
sorry didnt go up there. i just checked security but charmcitykid checked out wheaton and another dude i know checked out white marsh. its not even that they selling like crazy its just that stores only getting 2 of each size around here

Security done. Mandarin done. Delaware all done except for dover. I called and checked

Easy copp (Chicagoland area) & I'm not mad @ that @ all.

May grab another pair if possible later cause I'm turning my 03's into work shoes.

My only issue is the paint chipping & yellowing of the heel tab. Does using silica gel packs prevent or cause that paint to dry/crack?

My regular spot wasn't openin early for these and hype was non-existent.... what I did hear was all the kids hollerin "too plain" etc.... these were CLEARLY for the collectors and old-heads around before 05-06 IMO.... passed on an early cop from FNL and just waited for my spot to open to get the 10.5 I like the 3s a little snugger than my normal 11-11.5 but overall great shoe and I dearly hope they don't start craccin up after 2-6 wears....

Originally Posted by Agent0024

My regular spot wasn't openin early for these and hype was non-existent.... what I did hear was all the kids hollerin "too plain" etc.... these were CLEARLY for the collectors and old-heads around before 05-06 IMO.... passed on an early cop from FNL and just waited for my spot to open to get the 10.5 I like the 3s a little snugger than my normal 11-11.5 but overall great shoe and I dearly hope they don't start craccin up after 2-6 wears....

I should have tried my pair on in the store yesterday. My size 11 feels like an 11.5. I'm returning these for a 10.5 today.

For all the northeast heads who ordered online, better check your weather and be waiting for your delivery. Don't want to come home with your pairs buried under a foot of snow.

Back
Top Bottom