Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by jhobson5

My story(its short): Walked into my champs at 3 pm. Asked for 2 9.5s, bought them. And the manager proceed to tell me I was the first person to buy a pair. Later on I went to my local Hibbert Sports to pick up another pair of infrareds 90s($45 right now), and the manager told me they havent sold a pair and that was at like 8 pm. So in my area there are plenty of pairs still and probably will be around for a while. 
What area is this my good man

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

My story(its short): Walked into my champs at 3 pm. Asked for 2 9.5s, bought them. And the manager proceed to tell me I was the first person to buy a pair. Later on I went to my local Hibbert Sports to pick up another pair of infrareds 90s($45 right now), and the manager told me they havent sold a pair and that was at like 8 pm. So in my area there are plenty of pairs still and probably will be around for a while. 
Louisiana my friend

does anybody have both '03 and '11 versions?
what do you think about both pairs?

it seems as if people will think the version they own is the one that is better...

cant wait for the retro 3 jacket/pant that come out march/april
jordan brand taking the L for delaying these

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

it seems as if people will think the version they own is the one that is better...

I have both and had the 1994 retros and feel like the 2011s are better. The only thing that the 2003s have over these is the softer leather around the elephant print and more padding in the ankle collar. However, the padding in the 2011s is more comparable to the 1994s and probably the OGs.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Louisiana my friend

Damn thats pretty far from ny but anyway what town in this state my good sir

anyone in the bay still needs a pair, they are all over. just got a 10.5 at southland footaction around 2pm. called several malls (serramonte, tanforan) and a lot of common sizes still available

in modesto, around 2 my boy said they restocked in one of the stores. heads up anyone in the valley.

compared to the 03 I can honestly say the only difference would be the shine of the leather as well as I just like the tongue height on my 03s as well. This is no where near a complaint, I think these are great however I may be bias as the three is my favorite shoe. Compared to 01 black cements even I can't complain...Times are changing are so are the materials used. For this present day, I would say these are a hit for Jordan brand.

Easiest shoe ive ever picked up.

Went to finishline yesterday, had last sz 9.5 on display. Came back today at 530 and wete still there. Didnt think I was gonna buy them. Impulse buy.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I have both and had the 1994 retros and feel like the 2011s are better. The only thing that the 2003s have over these is the softer leather around the elephant print and more padding in the ankle collar. However, the padding in the 2011s is more comparable to the 1994s and probably the OGs.

Wait.....these are better than the 1994s? Other than the wearability factor, I have to facepalm myself for reading that....

Originally Posted by sthebest

Here is a picture of some 94's, not mine, just wanted to point out that the elephant print is not the same on either shoe, and the part on the toe box does not even match each other. People here are complaining about that with the 2011 release.

air-jordan-3-iii-retro-1994-white-cement-grey-2.jpg

Elephant print is never the same. So if people are complaining about that they pretty stupid SMH

a couple pairs for me and some friends at about $100 a piece

also found another pair of flints
pimp.gif

NONE ARE FOR SALE

11bsmyr.jpg

For those ppl who ordered at NDC on midnight, when do u think the shipment will arrive? like thursday? friday?

For those ppl who ordered at NDC on midnight, when do u think the shipment will arrive? like thursday? friday?

Back
Top Bottom