Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Did Eastbay just refunded my Money?
eyes.gif

Checked my Acct. and BOOM!! Not in Pending nor Posted?!? Hmm..

And my Shipping Confirm still says UPS hasn't received shipment?? Same thing with Eastbay Acct.

Eastbay better send me an e-mail saying that my order got canceled so I could replace it right away.... or I should just call them, such a hassle!!!!
frown.gif

***B-Grades huh!!? That's Ballsy of them to sell B-Grade shoes for retail price.. is it? How much was it again?
happy.gif
The full charge won't show up until they ship your shoes.   But making a simple phone call can clear up alot of confusion. 

Originally Posted by EAE7325

just curious but what city is everyone's FNL shipment coming from. mines coming from indianoplis. wondering if its coming from a retail store or a main warehouse.

Same- Indy.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

eyes.gif

And my Shipping Confirm still says UPS hasn't received shipment?? Same thing with Eastbay Acct.

Eastbay better send me an e-mail saying that my order got canceled so I could replace it right away.... or I should just call them, such a hassle!!!!
frown.gif

***B-Grades huh!!? That's Ballsy of them to sell B-Grade shoes for retail price.. is it? How much was it again?
happy.gif
The full charge won't show up until they ship your shoes.   But making a simple phone call can clear up alot of confusion. 
Yup! I never thought of this possibility, Honestly... Eastbay won't hold hostage your money (No Shoes, No Charge)... 
I've always ordered from them but this is the first time this happened to me.
I have shipping Confirm but no Shoes? Coz' that's what I'm thinking right now..

-Thanks French 
happy.gif

No problem. Happen to me before, actually happens to almost everyone who orders from them.

They do a minimum charge on your card, it's pending, then it clears up until they actually ship them out to you.

I don't get how these can run big? The Fire Reds ran small as far as I'm concerned. Do they throw away the lasts every time?

Now I'm worried about the size 10 I have coming. Damn.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

It's crazy that the NBA store has them.

real spit!

I'll keep that site in mind for future JB releases.
nerd.gif
Me too! And size 14 is the only size they have left right now and I wanna scoop up a 2nd pair mainly because that's my size and I love the pair that I have, but I probably wont even have any money for the playoff 13s next month so I'm gonna keep it moving.

eyes.gif

frown.gif
Do not forget, you can always send us a private message with your customer number if you want us to check on your order.

EastbayRep - Ray

You know anyone order from sneakerpreorder.com? I'm still waiting on them! That site was on the legit list. I'm hoping they come through!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

eyes.gif

frown.gif
Do not forget, you can always send us a private message with your customer number if you want us to check on your order.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks Rep Ray, I just called Eastbay and apparently UPS hasn't picked it up yet, So I assume it's in your warehouse sitting.. Probably whistling his favorite song... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's all good Rep Ray as long as Eastbay has them and ready for shipping..

**Has anybody told you Rep Ray that you're doing a great job!! I you always help out those in need...

Kirste_Edmunds_Clapping.jpg

Hi, eastbay-ray! Thanks for coming back! I have contact your customer service. One pair of jordan III is likely to be more than 2 lbs, plus another extra two items I ordered. They have no clue why the weight of my shippment is like this, only 1.3 lbs. But they still believe my shoes has been included in my package. Do you know any possible reason for my issue? If the weight is calculated based on an empty shipping box with only tracking number labelled on the top, that is understandable. Does UPS accept this kind of weight? Or weight is not a big deal to any shippment? Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted by mcp4556

You know anyone order from sneakerpreorder.com? I'm still waiting on them! That site was on the legit list. I'm hoping they come through!

yeah they legit.  the guy who runs it is a niketalk member.  think his name is spelled solezprogression.  ive always found that they replied with 24 hours to my emails.

Thanks Rep Ray, I just called Eastbay and apparently UPS hasn't picked it up yet, So I assume it's in your warehouse sitting.. Probably whistling his favorite song... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's all good Rep Ray as long as Eastbay has them and ready for shipping..

**Has anybody told you Rep Ray that you're doing a great job!! I you always help out those in need...

Kirste_Edmunds_Clapping.jpg
No problem and big thanks!
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Mine shipped form eastbay yesterday, but probably will not see them next week since their seems to be a storm hitting the DMV.

hey eastbay rep, is there any limits to the gold membership 25% discount? i assume there is (new releases, jordans, etc)

Originally Posted by legitshoe

Hi, eastbay-ray! Thanks for coming back! I have contact your customer service. One pair of jordan III is likely to be more than 2 lbs, plus another extra two items I ordered. They have no clue why the weight of my shippment is like this, only 1.3 lbs. But they still believe my shoes has been included in my package. Do you know any possible reason for my issue? If the weight is calculated based on an empty shipping box with only tracking number labelled on the top, that is understandable. Does UPS accept this kind of weight? Or weight is not a big deal to any shippment? Thanks a lot!
If you can send me a private message with your customer number, I can check your order to see if it was shipped in multiple packages or not.

Originally Posted by teller360

hey eastbay rep, is there any limits to the gold membership 25% discount? i assume there is (new releases, jordans, etc)
The 25% off one time use code from joining our Gold Club follows the same rules as all our other promotions.  So you will not be able to use this discount on any item excluded from discounts. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Was just at the Robert Wayne Footwear in Camarillo and they had them on the shelf. Not sure what sizes they had in stock.

Originally Posted by sooseejii

I ordered from NDC right after the link was posted here on NT, and they sent me an email this morning canceling my order because "the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order." I called to complain after realizing some friends got tracking numbers instead of cancellations, even though I ordered before they did, the rep said, "sorry, i guess it just isn't available for you." wow... hoping NBA store pulls through... thanks to the OP of the NBA store link..
tired.gif
Sorry to hear that man... I was thinking mine was going to be cancelled too since NDC in the past gave me real fast shipping updates. but to my surprise got a shipping confirmation earlier this afternoon... talk about better late than never. 
eek.gif

Been calling around seeing who had any left whats the cheapest spot online that has them. Help Appreciated

Originally Posted by The7onius

This thread should be closed, serves no purpose now.

Says you...  It's only been 3 days since the release. 
There's still some people out there looking for a pair.  

Back
Top Bottom