Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by jordan11s

Originally Posted by rauls054

I REALY FEEL LIKE GETTING ME A THIRD PAIR THESE SHOES ARE SO NICE.MY LOCAL MALL STILL HAS MY SIZE IN THREE DIFFRENT STORES I MIGHT GO TOMORROW
smile.gif

no dispresect but i was just in my local mall and saw them on shelve in a few different sizes and they look like garbage i really really wanted a pair and i usally buy stuff i dont even like as much just because and i had to pass!! all the 3s they had where all pre creased on the toe box and the uppers looks like they had been tried on 20 times wrinkled real bad! just saw a pic of some one selling their worn 2x pair and their tounge looked all creased
ohwell.gif
 has anyone that wore theirs had any paint chipin yet or bad creasing ?post pics of ur shoes if u wore them so we can see how they look  after a few wears please and thanks 

So what u saying is that u didn't cop cause they were creased, so u weren't planing on wearing them if u would of copped, sounds to me like u were just broke at the time.
Damn! calling this brotha broke.  This place is off the hook. 

Jordans11..props for making your own decision based on your own preferences and not taking away from some1 that may care less about the creases.  Hell most people would of copped just to profit off it which I think is wack.  Good for you man, keep it real.  At the end of the day, its just shoes bro. For real.

like i said i liked the shoes but i dont want to wear them if their gonna look like beaters after only a few wears thanks for backing me on this one

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man excited for a restock in Seattle. I wonder who will get a pair...

Still a lil sour about my canceled auction from ebay

Word. I'm definitely gonna hit up westfield in tuk.

If you hear anything, let me know. 

Kinda like... you scratch  my nuts... i'll scratch yours. You dig?
My dude BinYe keeps me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

My dude BinYe keeps me
laugh.gif

Good luck on restock hopfully you get your size.

I REALY FEEL LIKE GETTING ME A THIRD PAIR THESE SHOES ARE SO NICE.MY LOCAL MALL STILL HAS MY SIZE IN THREE DIFFRENT STORES I MIGHT GO TOMORROW
smile.gif

no dispresect but i was just in my local mall and saw them on shelve in a few different sizes and they look like garbage i really really wanted a pair and i usally buy stuff i dont even like as much just because and i had to pass!! all the 3s they had where all pre creased on the toe box and the uppers looks like they had been tried on 20 times wrinkled real bad! just saw a pic of some one selling their worn 2x pair and their tounge looked all creased
ohwell.gif
 has anyone that wore theirs had any paint chipin yet or bad creasing ?post pics of ur shoes if u wore them so we can see how they look  after a few wears please and thanks 
imo i like these in the long run they will crease anyways.also my pairs are flawless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

smile.gif

ohwell.gif

So what u saying is that u didn't cop cause they were creased, so u weren't planing on wearing them if u would of copped, sounds to me like u were just broke at the time.

im far from broke my man on ANYday!!! actually in my collection post i stated that i dont like how the 3s paint chip after 2 wears if U ever had a pair U would know.and i dont like wearin a shoe once and havin it look like it came from 2003 sounds to me like ur on the hypebeast wagon but after u wear ur shoes 5 time and they look like ogs u can come back and tell everyone   what i was sayin is right

Me a hypebeast never that, and I do own a couple of 3's, and yes they do chip from the mid-sole,but that's not a reason for me not to cop, I never complain on the 3's there in my top 5, and if worry about ur shoes looking like $**t after a couple of wears just double up.

Got a size 13 this morning after I saw the tweet from the NBA Store saying that they were available. Add the 15% off to the order and already got ship confirmation from nba.com and today was a good day

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

like i saiddd jamaica ave queens ny 150 flat or less.... legit! moms and pops wanna get rid of em bc they alll goin in on this blu foam hype!

Word, can't wait for Foams.

anyone that missed should really check the buy/sell section. ive seen them for as low as 175 shipped which is pretty much retail + tax + shipping considering retail is 150

to everyone saying these are too shiny and afraid of the midsole chipping, try using Matte Finish. it comes in a spray can and you can get it at a art supply store. The shine of the uppers will be taken away and will look more like the 2003s. in addition to that, the midsole will have a extra layer of protection to prevent the paint from cracking. when I used to repaint shoes, I sprayed Matte finish after I got done and it gave the shoes a factory look. Don't go crazy with it, a light coat will do.

as far as the creasing, use wearable shoe trees. I put them in my White/Cements when I tried them on. Not only did they take up the extra room in the toebox, they worked so well that the leather hasnt budged (meaning NO creases). I swear by these btw.

as evidenced on my sole dying methods, I'd like to think some of you guys heed my advice.

I looked at mine this morning and I noticed this awkward/weird small sticker.
It won't come off without grabbing the stiching. So I left it as is....

It has numbers on it, any idea what it is?

I know it's small I'm jw what it is.. 

81f36dcd3f1a308002d2d101f392ad93eeb4b2a0.jpg

Originally Posted by sthebest

to everyone saying these are too shiny and afraid of the midsole chipping, try using Matte Finish. it comes in a spray can and you can get it at a art supply store. The shine of the uppers will be taken away and will look more like the 2003s. in addition to that, the midsole will have a extra layer of protection to prevent the paint from cracking. when I used to repaint shoes, I sprayed Matte finish after I got done and it gave the shoes a factory look. Don't go crazy with it, a light coat will do.

as far as the creasing, use wearable shoe trees. I put them in my White/Cements when I tried them on. Not only did they take up the extra room in the toebox, they worked so well that the leather hasnt budged (meaning NO creases). I swear by these btw.

as evidenced on my sole dying methods, I'd like to think some of you guys heed my advice.

Is the Matte Finish made by Krylon?

Originally Posted by sooseejii

I ordered from NDC right after the link was posted here on NT, and they sent me an email this morning canceling my order because "the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order." I called to complain after realizing some friends got tracking numbers instead of cancellations, even though I ordered before they did, the rep said, "sorry, i guess it just isn't available for you." wow... hoping NBA store pulls through... thanks to the OP of the NBA store link..
tired.gif

roll.gif
Your Friends ordered after you did and received  their tracking numbers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

id take MK off the legit site list. i think they are fake. shoe looks way different
nerd.gif
 Damn, those shoes are off.  Those differences are way too great.  
sick.gif

Props to Cdub1012 for showing the NT community MentalKicks should probably be avoided.   That was cool of you to do that.
MentalKicks is OFF my list for sure, now!  
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Originally Posted by sthebest

Is the Matte Finish made by Krylon?
yeah thats the one. that stuff works great

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

My dude BinYe keeps me
laugh.gif

I'm willing to "scratch" as well. 
( Pause. )

Optimus -  You know I got you already..

Bin - Let me know if you're looking for a specific size. ( You just might have to go to Everett for it, or perhaps meetup with Optimus.. Feel free to send me a message! )

Back
Top Bottom