AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Was never really a big fan of these back in the day but I think the overall shape change gave me a change of heart. Clean shoe
21EED31E-C28B-4E3A-A2A8-39F9812FB412.jpeg
Miss my pair of Rare Airs. Quality wasn’t the best if I remember correctly. OG cool greys were my favorite until the suede started chipping off just like the black cats…

Tours, Blackcats, and Pures all went on sale back in the day. People seem to forget that.
Blackcats & Pures we’re sitting. I walked in a champs and grabbed my sz 10 back in the day way after the release. Miss those days. The Tours weren’t discounted if I remember. Those & the mists were hyped.

Tongue chubby on these joints.
Just like the OG’s…

You guys think I would regret selling my bio beige 3s for these. Paid 259 Flat for them and haven’t worn em. Really like these and you guys say quality isn’t bad. Basically almost an even trade cash wise using StockX.

You guys think I would regret selling my bio beige 3s for these. Paid 259 Flat for them and haven’t worn em. Really like these and you guys say quality isn’t bad. Basically almost an even trade cash wise using StockX.
I offed my bio beige's a while back. If you haven't worn em yet, I say make the trade. I liked em, but I don't think I'd wear it that much and it sounds like you're in the same position

I personally wouldn’t do it. I’d find another way of acquiring the 4 without losing the bio beige. 🤷‍♂️

Bio Beige is REALLY nice quality, a classy casual shoe with the color, and won’t ever be retroed again. I could go on with more reasons, but you’re going to do what you’re going to do. I cant stop you from making a dumb mistake. lol

Last edited:
Ehhh, not so sure about the Tour Yellows. Those were NOT easy to get outside of major markets. They were some kind of weird QS release. Nobody in the Cincinnati area carried them, and they weren't for sale on foot sites or NDC.
Yea, Tour Yellows were definitely limited. Only one store in town got them. Big city too.

I personally wouldn’t do it. I’d find another way of acquiring the 4 without losing the bio beige. 🤷‍♂️

Bio Beige is REALLY nice quality, a classy casual shoe with the color, and won’t ever be retroed again. I could go on with more reasons, but you’re going to do what you’re going to do. I cant stop you from making a dumb mistake. lol
If I ever want them again I would go after them. At the moment they haven’t been worn and it’s the only da pair I would part with for these. Until I move some these worn shoes I probably won’t wear. I’ll use the funds for the bio beiges or sumthin else that’s dope to me.

If I ever want them again I would go after them. At the moment they haven’t been worn and it’s the only da pair I would part with for these. Until I move some these worn shoes I probably won’t wear. I’ll use the funds for the bio beiges or sumthin else that’s dope to me.
Bio beige 3s are trash. Stop overthinking, make the trade

Back
Top Bottom