Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Here's a comparison photo of UA (Left) and what looks like retail (right) and the white lines really make the shoe pop

Attachments

• ss+(2019-04-13+at+12.27.20).jpg
    ss+(2019-04-13+at+12.27.20).jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 161
Target has a nice denim shirt actually

Get a ton of compliments on it and people get surprised it’s target

I don’t know when the Jordan forum started thinking they were fashion guru’s

Denim shirts back in style? Even this model didn't wanna get caught dead wearing this, lol. To each's own tho.

Screenshot_20190413-003815_Firefox.jpg

Some of yall be having too much fun at Target. I'm gonna stay with my ratchets at Walmart.

26xBJQgfNVrVEQes0.gif

Dare I say it?

These new 4s are looking more like the actual Jordan on court pair than the OG? ....aside from the outsole

I dont see any gray lining on the nubuck either but it could be the pic i suppose
I think you hit your head :lol:
What have you done to the real Tony? Nah, I think a lot of it is just that pic. At least in terms of the “missing” white/gray lines.

Oh, so you're specifically talking about the Bulls. I guess that makes more sense.

And so I read an article from 1989 concerning The Bulls all wearing black sneakers in the 1989 playoffs...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1989-04-30-8904080885-story.html

...it says that for during The Cavs series, "Not enough black shoes could be found for everyone. Four pairs had to be painted black."
Can ya believe that? Times have changed a bit.
First time I felt true heartbreak was that playoff series. I was a Jordan fan ironically, but he broke my 7 year old heart when he hit the shot that May night and sent my Cavs (who had a good shot of winning it all because we were finally healthy and we still had Harper and hadn’t given him away for that scrub Danny Ferry) home for the summer. And yet I’m clamoring for this shoe...AGAIN...

Target has a nice denim shirt actually

Get a ton of compliments on it and people get surprised it’s target

I don’t know when the Jordan forum started thinking they were fashion guru’s
Hell, I still wear mostly Band t-shirts or hoodies, Comic character t-shirts, and a pair of black or beige cargo pants with Black Adidas shell toes most of the time because the weather is crappy. It works for me...

Denim shirts back in style? Even this model didn't wanna get caught dead wearing this, lol. To each's own tho.

Some of yall be having too much fun at Target. I'm gonna stay with my ratchets at Walmart.

26xBJQgfNVrVEQes0.gif

The fact that this style (and brand) is the shirt that you chose to post as your “example” tells me everything I need to know. Thanks papi

Anyway here’s a quick pick of Targets Denim shirt.

Pretty decent for the price. And added a tabaco can bleach stain on one of the pockets (balmain denim shirt reference)

2E89C107-3BE3-49B7-8FBC-1A0329AA0736.jpeg

Anyway, if you wanna shop at target, then shop at target. Dudes showing a lot of insecurity. As long as the piece looks good then buy it. Whether it’s a target denim shirt, John Elliott Yuma, RRL or etc. If it’s right, it’s right.

Back to these 4s :pimp: less than a month

Im just thinking about what they did with the concords being modeled after the 95 playoff PE, maybe these 4s are along the same lines lol

But if we're talking MJ PEs I wouldve preferred no 3m on the bm5. its too much

I think you hit your head :lol:
What have you done to the real Tony? Nah, I think a lot of it is just that pic. At least in terms of the “missing” white/gray lines.
If you were to iron the toe out i really think it would look close to what he has on in that pic, the back end might be a disaster but head on it looks decent. Similar shape aside from the toe, the space between the wing and the midsole looks identical, and the tongue height looks the same. What Im saying is these 2019s will more or less give off the same look as that pic. Less like what we saw on common street people's feet 30 years ago. He mightve worn a lower cut on court like with the 1s

26xBJQgfNVrVEQes0.gif
that pic is dominating the thread bro lol, can u reduce it at all? If dudes lips were sideways itd be nsfw. Just right in your face when you scroll down

If you were to iron the toe out i really think it would look close to what he has on in that pic, the back end might be a disaster but head on it looks decent. Similar shape aside from the toe, the space between the wing and the midsole looks identical, and the tongue height looks the same. What Im saying is these 2019s will more or less give off the same look as that pic. Less like what we saw on common street people's feet 30 years ago. He mightve worn a lower cut on court like with the 1s
I think that’s giving them way too much credit but I actually do know what you’re saying. End of the day, these’ll look good when we’re wearing them. I’ve almost managed to let go of all my gripes about them and am starting to feel good about getting them. Excited, even. ****, now I hit my head :rofl:

I think that’s giving them way too much credit but I actually do know what you’re saying. End of the day, these’ll look good when we’re wearing them. I’ve almost managed to let go of all my gripes about them and am starting to feel good about getting them. Excited, even. ****, now I hit my head :rofl:
Ill be stoked if i hit on a shock drop. It would be nice to know if i need to keep trying on release day or if i can sit back and relax with a good pair.

Back
Top Bottom