Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

We all know how they like to cap on hype. Tomorrow really would make sense if you ask me. Its a Saturday, playoffs beginning. And this BC4 is the first Jordan ever to be known as a playoff debut shoe. Anyway. Im working tomorrow so its a good chance Im striking out if it actually does happen.

Just rock them in Trader Joe’s you’ll clean up

Aye bruh, I heard all the potentials be in Target. Rock them in Target. Instant chick magnet...
26n6Pc14z5DcxvMic.gif

Have they done the early releases three weeks early? I feel like it's always about two weeks early but could be totally wrong. Not like Nike can't just do whatever it wants whenever it wants, anyway.

I think the cement 3s were about 3 weeks or more

Not to mention the Travis Scotts

Dropped in Feb, now again 3 months later

Anything is possible, stay ready

We all know how they like to cap on hype. Tomorrow really would make sense if you ask me. Its a Saturday, playoffs beginning. And this BC4 is the first Jordan ever to be known as a playoff debut shoe. Anyway. Im working tomorrow so its a good chance Im striking out if it actually does happen.

You lost me.

Jordan debuted these in the 89 All Star Game...

You can’t use your phone and the app if they drop tomorrow? It only takes a minute to attempt to score them on SNKRS.

Your right. But as a collective team that decided to all wear black shoes, the Jordan 4 was the first black based playoff shoe.

Did the Boston Celtics not all wear black shoes in playoff years previous?

michael_jordan_fb.jpg

Bird had those black Converse (Weapon) and if the team had to be uniform with respect to color, wouldn't they all have to wear black?
And if the AJ4 was introduced in the 89 AS Game, then it's not exclusively a playoff shoe?

Did the Boston Celtics not all wear black shoes in playoff years previous?

michael_jordan_fb.jpg

Bird had those black Converse (Weapon) and if the team had to be uniform with respect to color, wouldn't they all have to wear black?
And if the AJ4 was introduced in the 89 AS Game, then it's not exclusively a playoff shoe?
The BULLS for the first time in the 89 playoffs decided to go with all black shoes. So I look at the 4 as the first "playoff shoe" as we know them to be black and red. Which was the trend they continued all the way to 1998. No way in hell Im viewing the BC4 as the all star 4s.

The BULLS for the first time in the 89 playoffs decided to go with all black shoes. So I look at the 4 as the first "playoff shoe" as we know them to be black and red. Which was the trend they continued all the way to 1998. No way in hell Im viewing the BC4 as the all star 4s.

Oh, so you're specifically talking about the Bulls. I guess that makes more sense.

And so I read an article from 1989 concerning The Bulls all wearing black sneakers in the 1989 playoffs...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1989-04-30-8904080885-story.html

...it says that for during The Cavs series, "Not enough black shoes could be found for everyone. Four pairs had to be painted black."
Can ya believe that? Times have changed a bit.

Oh, so you're specifically talking about the Bulls. I guess that makes more sense.

And so I read an article from 1989 concerning The Bulls all wearing black sneakers in the 1989 playoffs...

...it says that for during The Cavs series, "Not enough black shoes could be found for everyone. Four pairs had to be painted black."
Thats cool you found that. Yeah, the BC4 was in my eyes were the first designated playoff shoe. Regardless of the ASG. I know we all can get super technical about this. The Chicago 1 and the Fire red 3 both can be called "playoff shoes". But we all know when we think playoffs and Air Jordans, we think black and red. With the exception of the black red 1 maybe.

Ha yeah. I remember it seemed to take a bit but then boom, black shoes became the norm and we were all rocking them more than we were white shoes.

Target has a nice denim shirt actually

Get a ton of compliments on it and people get surprised it’s target

I don’t know when the Jordan forum started thinking they were fashion guru’s

Yep lol, and back then, players only had 2-3 uniforms (if that) in rotation for the entire season.

Back
Top Bottom