Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Scammed of $2?

I think most of us will be able to survive without it. :rolleyes
LOL yeah, that one-time $2 charge paid for itself today. If I never get another pair with assistance from that app, that's just fine, it was already worth it.

So, what is everyone going to be chomping at the bit for next? Unless they surprise me with Playoff 8’s, I’m good until the Black/Red 11s.
Black tongue fire red 5s done all OG nike air.. really dyin for those it has to be coming up on JBs list.. id be willing to bet those are on the plate for next year. Just like they’re saying these are celebrating the 30th anniversary of the 4s they’ll prolly do that for the 5s.

I just got off the phone with Nike and they applied a 20% off code to my order. Came out to $176 with tax and 2 day shipping.

congrats! i did the same a few hours ago. came out to 174 and some change. i didnt go for 2 day ship tho. is that $5 bucks? im cool waiting until 4/22 for $5 less haha

How y’all even get these discount codes

Would love to grab 2 pairs under $200 each

my 20% code was one they sent me because they took too long to give me a refund on something. been sittin on it for a minute.

Ebates is at 10% so just go to “missing cashback” and enter your order number and total... they will email you a couple time and it will get applied, $20 total

just tried this. no go for me.

Hello ,

We checked your account, and no Cash Back was activated at Nike on 2019-04-15.

We’re only able to give you Cash Back when you shop with Ebates by clicking an Ebates link or using one of our shopping tools, like the browser extension or app.

If the information you entered was incorrect, you can reply to this email with the correct details and we’ll be happy to help. You can also get more details on how to earn Cash Back.

Thanks for being an Ebates member!

The Ebates Member Services Team

edit: sounded like a bot only checked to see if ebates for nike was ever activated today to determine if they give u the cashback.....so i went back to nike.com just now, activated ebates so nike.com appeared in my shopping trip list for today, then went and resubmitted and it autoapplied $20.

Last edited:
It's going to get denied because their policy is it won't work for Jordan releases.
honestly, its hit or miss. ive had it applied sometimes and sometimes denied.

just tried it and got 20 back. so in total, i paid 154 shipped. not bad.

Last edited:
I got hit with the foh when i tried to add a code
519252952565940227.png

Black tongue fire red 5s done all OG nike air.. really dyin for those it has to be coming up on JBs list.. id be willing to bet those are on the plate for next year. Just like they’re saying these are celebrating the 30th anniversary of the 4s they’ll prolly do that for the 5s.

Man I hope your wrong. 3M tongue instead.

Got right on when the Alert happened , loaded then got an error , 20 minutes later finally came back and was able to snag a size 11.5

got the first alert from SoleLinks for the first drop with all the errors, got the tweet notification afterwards, got on SNKRS immediately and with a little bit of lag from loading, hit on a size 9 couple seconds after confirming my Apple Pay.

Can’t wait to get these in and thinking I may have to double up on these

Back
Top Bottom