Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

:stoneface:

how the f did i find a way to miss this???????

shock droppppp, you hath forsaken meeeee. I feel so dumb and defeated
upload_2019-4-15_20-53-18.gif

You need this, Tony.

I just got off the phone with Nike and they applied a 20% off code to my order. Came out to $176 with tax and 2 day shipping.
FINESSING! i just got denied by the nike phone rep. oh wells still a nice win...i gotta add that 2day shipping in the future =/

sheeeiittt

I think I just decided to drive to Eugene or Portland for this drop on the 4th. Anybody here know the spots to hit up?

The whole appeal of the shock drop is knowing if i have to keep trying on RD. Ordering online is agony not knowing whats about to show up

just tried this. no go for me.

Hello ,

We checked your account, and no Cash Back was activated at Nike on 2019-04-15.

We’re only able to give you Cash Back when you shop with Ebates by clicking an Ebates link or using one of our shopping tools, like the browser extension or app.

If the information you entered was incorrect, you can reply to this email with the correct details and we’ll be happy to help. You can also get more details on how to earn Cash Back.

Thanks for being an Ebates member!

The Ebates Member Services Team

edit: sounded like a bot only checked to see if ebates for nike was ever activated today to determine if they give u the cashback.....so i went back to nike.com, activated ebates so nike.com appeared in my shopping trip list for today, then went and resubmitted and it autoapplied $20.

Thanks man, you’re a lifesaver! I got $20 off my pair too.

Im about to call Nike and say I got through and havent received my confirmation yet, Im concerned and need to get confirmation on that size 14 right now

they cant tell me out of stock this time

I received the notification from @j23app on my way home from work, I told my story/plan in my previous post. It would have been nice to wear these to see Avengers: Endgame though.

I kind of do, too, but as we've said, had no choice on this one. The good news with the early pair coming is, I will have plenty of time to decide if I really am good with having just one. Hope that's how I feel, really. Then I can be done with this and not have to go through any of the shenanigans on the 4th. Well, at least as long as this pair is a tonytobacco tonytobacco good pair. Damn, this is going to be a good week, assuming Nike quick ships these. Hopefully grab the 11 lows Friday and have both on-deck for the weekend LOL
Man, speaking of tonytobacco tonytobacco , I fear he was out walking his dog again when this all went down. He's going to be pissed.

my plan is to double up: rock this pair and when I cop again on May 4, that'll be the pair to soleswap(that dreaded word on NT :lol:)

dumb phone didnt make a sound. F!!!!

this **** never fails to piss me off. I need to punch something

bro theyre just giving these things away from the looks of it

Did they drop twice today???
now i have to wait 3 weeks for this trash? :angry::angry:

Looks like the whole gang in here copped wtf

darkness is flooding my veins

:stoneface:

how the f did i find a way to miss this???????

shock droppppp, you hath forsaken meeeee. I feel so dumb and defeated
Told y'all.
My condolences, brotha. SMFH

Did they drop twice today???
No, they popped up at 6 pm Eastern and the app alerts all went off, but they disappeared when everyone tried to cart them and then they were off of SNKRS. 10-15 minutes later, they launched for real. Some error on Nike's end. But it tipped off everyone and their mother that something was afoot.

Last edited:
FINESSING! i just got denied by the nike phone rep. oh wells still a nice win...i gotta add that 2day shipping in the future =/

Got denied as well. Told them it sucks because my bday coupon expires tonigh (which it really does) and threw me a 20% off promo. Guess it wasn’t a total loss.

Back
Top Bottom