Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I hope they do change the rewards system
It would be sweet if we could combine our purchases(rewards) into one gift card or something
There are way too many restrictions on the rewards right now and they expire way too fast
I shouldn’t hope they accept my rewards when picking up shoes
It should be automatic
They should be asking me if I have any rewards to use

As long as I still get my shot at 3 pairs between each app still, I’ll be cool. They can do whatever they want with the rewards.

Fedex delayed my SNKRS scratch off pair until tomorrow...Supposed to be delivered today :rolleyes...Little bit of rain in Vegas and chaos descends upon the Valley...

Man, this is so lame on Jordan Brands part. I guess I can see why they did it. But still C’mon Jordan Brand :smh:
I’ve come to accept people using that term on Niketalk when writing but when I hear people in real life call a pair of shoes “bread” I cringe. It just sounds so stupid IMO :lol:

I dont mind it as all as a typed abbreviation but its like actually saying "LOL" or "OMG" in a conversation.

Bro, these are a must cop. Double up if you can.

Eh, if you aint feeling the particular version you can't force it. I regret buying the '18 BC3 and i love that shoe. I personally would rather wear a well executed concord or infrared I dont have mixed feelings about when I look down. At least in this era of some really well executed retros but inconsistent quality.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these will be as easy to cop as the Concords were?

They realistically made 50-75% as many pairs of these as they did Concords (Jordan XIs are pretty much the only model they push out that much stock of), but this release won't have you competing with people that only pop out every December for the newest XI release. I don't know if those two things statistically balance out so it's hard to say yes or no.

If you stay on top of the release and give yourself multiple opportunities to flourish, you'll get them.

I love this shoe but have to pass, they just don't look right to me. still a great shoe and not hating

Look at the high tongue on these.. the shape on these are nuts. I need to get them in hand to decide how many im getting.
They’re not the OGs or the 99s but they’re worth buying. The color blocking is still brilliant and they have the correct branding for the first time in 20 years. The shape is off and the NA is crooked but the shoe is still fire in hand. I hate to even admit that tbh. I’m getting too old to be waiting for a perfect 1:1 of the OG. If they do it, great I’m in for like 5 pairs. If not, **** Nike.

7984368714_90fe3a8f11_b.jpg

Available May 4th 2019

Last edited:
Sales are down so we should c some changes to benefit the consumer .

Funny you say this as I was just in Foot Action a few weeks ago and overheard the manager giving a pep talk to his staff.

He said something in regards to that particular store being $6000 below their projected sales goal at this point for the year and everybody needs to step their grind up.

I found it interesting and amusing at the same time.

How are these comfort wise? I know the black/Cement 3’s are very comfortable right out the box. It has that plush Insole for step in comfort. Do these have that sane feel?

Back
Top Bottom