Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

How are these comfort wise? I know the black/Cement 3’s are very comfortable right out the box. It has that plush Insole for step in comfort. Do these have that sane feel?

These have the same insole as the concords if I remember right from watching the night wing video

What do y'all think are the chances of being able to score online on footaction.com? I have a 100$ footaction gift card burning up my pocket and I can't bring myself to buy these at retail anywhere else knowing I have it. I would have thought that the whole SNKRS early access ting allowed a lot of people to snag their pair already cause on Twitter it seemed like hella people did. But the vibe in here is making me think it's still about to be scraps available come Saturday

I need those Trainer 3s (SC) even more...WTF Nike haven't you retroed those since 2001!

Is that the black white red Trainer? The shape on the new medicine ball is really nice. I hope we get the black white red and the grey white blue pairs.

1003228E-F571-4D79-BDC3-E28E7721BDFB.png
395A4264-2E48-4573-846C-05AEC7F2AE7B.png

Actually just checked my version and its the same as yours, weird. Have you tried to make a purchase and see if it asks you to enable touch id?

What do y'all think are the chances of being able to score online on footaction.com? I have a 100$ footaction gift card burning up my pocket and I can't bring myself to buy these at retail anywhere else knowing I have it. I would have thought that the whole SNKRS early access ting allowed a lot of people to snag their pair already cause on Twitter it seemed like hella people did. But the vibe in here is making me think it's still about to be scraps available come Saturday
Its looking like theres a **** ton of pairs. You shouldn't have any trouble

Wore my pair yesterday and they feel a tad small, my pinky toe was dead by the end of the day, I never find 4s comfortable though but 1s (from the remastered models onwards) and 3s feel fine.

7EAB9936-D65C-4601-A8A7-3734274C256F.jpeg

Do they fit like the 2016 White Cements to you?

-Drew

It's possible
But in my case i've never been able to cart anything on FTA FTL EB or champs online for any high demand releases
I don't even try footsites anymore
These will be an instant sellout online imo

Back
Top Bottom