Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

You can purchase these on Shoe Palace right now. I just checked out.

shoepalace.PNG
Thank You!! Got my 1 pair I’m done.

BTW, to those who won the SNS raffle, did you ever get any other confirmation from SNS other than the payment authorization ( I got my PayPal notification of money sent)? Just wondering when they send out order confirmations?

Just got confirmation from nike EU for another pair for me and a pair for my Mrs.
These must have been quite high numbers.

For those who tried on SP, did you guys get the 2 minute timer page? Been stuck on that for like 10mins now

BTW, to those who won the SNS raffle, did you ever get any other confirmation from SNS other than the payment authorization ( I got my PayPal notification of money sent)? Just wondering when they send out order confirmations?

Got order confirmation mid afternoon yesterday and shipping confirmation early this morning.

Got the congrats email in the afternoon.
You can also check your order history. It should show your order when you sign in to your account.

Just copped on SP.. any1 trying should get these. I’m at work on my phone and I got bum *** Sprint and I still got thru

Copped on SP...hate to be that guy, but it's my first purchase from them, do they typically oversell/cancel orders?

Back
Top Bottom