Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

For those of you who have tried on the new Bred 4s, would you say it’s tighter than the 4s with leather because it’s Nubuck/durabuck, or no? I heard it could be tighter like fit smaller because it’s not leather like the white cements for example

Help! For those of you who tried it on!

For those of you who have tried on the new Bred 4s, would you say it’s tighter than the 4s with leather because it’s Nubuck/durabuck, or no? I heard it could be tighter like fit smaller because it’s not leather like the white cements for example

Help! For those of you who tried it on!

I wore my pair the other day and I felt like they were TTS.

Oh okay so they were true to size compared to leather 4s you wore before?

I've only wore my WC4s once but I buy a 10.5 in everythingg and the breds are no exception. Not 1 single second thought about getting a size bigger. Thats me though, you may feel differently, but based on my experience I would suggest TTS.

1D2A815F-A5C4-4C64-8213-93E400E931C3.png

Don’t mess up like I did order a UK 8.5 which is US 9.5 yep I’m US 8.5 sent them an email to send UK 7.5

EFDA4471-AB1F-48A1-B918-5F6C988D53A8.jpeg Got through for more pears for the homies for below retail on size?
With some saying they're sold out, I'm a bit skeptical but we'll see

Last edited:
FSR showing on size and also still showing on Sneakrs for me. Easy cop in the end, love 8am Saturday drops! Here's hoping for no major QC booboos...

Back
Top Bottom