Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

FNL is unreal. Got through tried checking out twice since I have a reward. Never went though and back in the queue....:smh:

huh.gif

Should retire this gif now :lol:

These footsites really on some bull****, can't believe people here are able to get 2 pairs from Eastbay when I've been on the page since before release and am still in line over an hour later. WTF
If you have the shoes in your cart you can refresh the site
That may help you get to the checkout screen

Gonna b Tons of unclaimed pairs!! Local FTA, FTL BOTH HAD OVER A 150 PAIRS!! An it was only like 10 ppl lined up at Finishline so they may hv some also, Two dudes wiped the inventory out at Kicksusa this morning they probably had 20 pair btwn the two of them!! All to make $20 bucks lol these will b under retail by Tues!!

No way that these will be under retail.

These footsites really on some bull****, can't believe people here are able to get 2 pairs from Eastbay when I've been on the page since before release and am still in line over an hour later. WTF
Gotta have multiple devices open & ready to go with different sites loaded so you can go back & fourth if one slows down or is taking too long. The two guys in front of me in line at foot locker both had two phones each and were trying on SNKRS & Eastbay or FinishLine.

Nice and easy on NDC...wasn't planning on copping these, but tried awhile after launch and it went straight through.

Gotta have multiple devices open & ready to go with different sites loaded so you can go back & fourth if one slows down or is taking too long. The two guys in front of me in line at foot locker both had two phones each and were trying on SNKRS & Eastbay or FinishLine.
The solelinks app has all of the links and is free to download.

Had all that - strangest release I've ever seen. Had all pages open on multiple devices since before the launch, errored out when I tried to add to cart, then put me in line for an hour and 15 minutes before giving an access denied screen. Can't access anby of them anymore, just access denied.

Back
Top Bottom