Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

ANy reason I should keep waiting around for Champs/Eastbay/Footaction/Footlocker?

I'm still in line after over an hour, even though I had the product page open at least 15 minutes before launch.

Stuck in a neverending line despite others buying with ease. Really want a second pair, but don't feel like waiting aorund for hours just to be disappointed in the end.

#Doubleup!!
20190504_104959.jpg

Nice, I think I will wear my WC4 to the mall today.

2nd pair on lock. Got thru to fnl, had a fsr.

Only shoe I’ll ever cop 2 pairs of. Minus the 2012. I’ve seen enough pictures of 2019s, the bred 4 are somewhat redeemed in my eyes, so I bought 2.

Did you receive an order confirmation after you hit submit?

You'd get maybe $10-20 profit reselling.

when I used to resell shoes, it was worth reselling pairs for $20 per pair profit just to build your name as authentic, regardless of the platform.

I've seen people sell stuff for $5 profit after all fees, shipping, time, etc... just so they can hit 1,000+ rating on ebay. I mean, besides the fact that they made $5,000 (it took a year or longer to get that rating), but now, they just sell **** faster, even when the price is higher, because they are certified.

I accidently bought 2 pairs. One though my debit, one through PayPal cause eastbay said my card was wrong at first. So I got charged double shipping costs. Damnit MN

Sooo fyi..

The size 14 pairs I got from ftl and champs has the old size tag in the shoe

The size 15 pair from the first SNKRS early shock drop has the new size tag with the qr code

Gonna b Tons of unclaimed pairs!! Local FTA, FTL BOTH HAD OVER A 150 PAIRS!! An it was only like 10 ppl lined up at Finishline so they may hv some also, Two dudes wiped the inventory out at Kicksusa this morning they probably had 20 pair btwn the two of them!! All to make $20 bucks lol these will b under retail by Tues!!

anybody go thru finish line, get charged but its just stuck on the payment page lol

Underestimated the hype. These are sold out everywhere and now I’m waiting for unclaimed pairs to go live at 3 :smh: want them in hand but will purchase a sz 10 on a retail site if anybody knows where

To everyone complaining about resellers, scalpers are always going to be a scourge to collectors and enthusiasts in any hobby. I know, they are very prevalent in my other hobbies as well. It's an unfortunate reality. No matter how ridiculous they are. It just is what it is. I got three damn pairs at retail, trust me, if I did that, as lame as this **** goes for me normally, nobody here is going to pay more than a few dollars over AT MOST.

Just copped my reserved pair at footlocker. Apparently my local Finishline's had limited pairs of adult sizes & sold out long before 10AM. So I'm standing in line at footlocker at one of my local malls and around 9:30am I see a manager from Finish Line and what looked like a customer walking out the front of the store with six or seven bags of the bred 4's. Jesus man, you gotta be so obvious with your backdoor procedures after heads that wanted personal pairs didn't even have a chance ?? One of the FL locations closest to me only had 1 pair of size 12's. Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom