Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Ozzyboy putting in that work
How many pairs you getting?
And to think you were all worried and about to cop from overseas last night
I tried carting from my reliable sites eastbay and fta. No dice. Good i got em from bstn and sivas. Lucky on snkrs also.

Santa Monica Nike just opened - let’s go

39547FE1-F609-4F4A-B0AA-8C321EE16778.jpeg
Black Cement 3s guy :pimp:

Old head here, since I've been in high school (34 now) been into the shoe game. Man I remember the early 2000's man where it was crazy to get pairs like concords, black cement 3's, infrared 6's, let alone bred ivs. Never got them back then cuz it was so hard. Those were straight grails! Got out the shoe game for a couple years, came back for a bit and I was able to cop them for retail and all that. What a time to be alive LOL!

My Champs got very little as well. Told me same thing about my 13. The only one.
I heard someone who tried to cop saying one of my local FinishLine's only had 1 size 12.5 and it was bought before 10AM. I can't believe some locations only received a couple dozen pairs in total. The footlocker I copped from via reservation turned away 2 people right off the bat while I was at the counter due to only having reserved pairs in certain sizes. One was an 8 and the other a 9. They wouldn't give out quantity info either to those asking.

BRUHHHH.... CHECK YOUR PAIRS!!! THE PRINGLES WING IS A SUPER FAIL!!!

Had a cool mgr at FTL that let me get straight. Best pair had a BEAT box so we moved them to the pringles wing box... Whew!!!

I heard someone who tried to cop saying one of my local FinishLine's only had 1 size 12.5 and it was bought before 10AM. I can't believe some locations only received a couple dozen pairs in total. The footlocker I copped from via reservation turned away 2 people right off the bat while I was at the counter due to only having reserved pairs in certain sizes. One was an 8 and the other a 9. They wouldn't give out quantity info either to those asking.

Backdoors for sure bro smh

I tried carting from my reliable sites eastbay and fta. No dice. Good i got em from bstn and sivas. Lucky on snkrs also.

I wouldn’t call footsites reliable lol
I was able to cart and checkout on shiekh and hibbetts super easy which worked out great cuz I had rewards
I find that the smaller sites are easier to cop imo
I can never cart on footsites

What do you hate about them though ?

I mentioned it a number of posts before this but my toe box is extra bulky. Was hoping for a pair like @iamsiguy or whatever his name is. My pair got lots of sloppy glue, came with scuff marks. It's mostly the toe box though.

Ol' beluga whale/bulbous looking ***!

:rofl:

Seriously considering linking up with iron man soon.

Old head here, since I've been in high school (34 now) been into the shoe game. Man I remember the early 2000's man where it was crazy to get pairs like concords, black cement 3's, infrared 6's, let alone bred ivs. Never got them back then cuz it was so hard. Those were straight grails! Got out the shoe game for a couple years, came back for a bit and I was able to cop them for retail and all that. What a time to be alive LOL!

Hmmm you think so? I'm around the same age as you but been into sneakers earlier since elementary around the 90s. I have the opposite experience than you. It was way easier to cop sneakers back then. Less people were " sneaker heads" and the resell game isn't like what it is now, it's just a full blown culture now. Everyone and their mom on social media is a reseller/sneakerhead. It was easy coppin kicks back then, it's much harder now. I mean cmon...there wasn't even "raffles" and " apps" back then. Getting shoes now is like running through a circus.

I'm not sure about right now but when I was at the Square One Mall at 9 AM this morning a couple of guys in line had mentioned a few spots in Boston only had 10 or 12 people waiting. Another kid that showed up left us at footlocker to head in & try after hearing that. The only upside is resell on StockX isn't looking horrible right now depending on your size. I could cop my size (10.5) for about $50 over at this point.

I personally don't/wouldn't mind paying $50 over retail for a shoe I want. I won't go much above that unless it's a must have for me.
Welp, I guess I’ll try then. Probably try restocks if I miss out today. Fingers crossed. Thanks man.

Yep, used mine and got $40 off this morning
That's sick that you can get $40 off for that.

Apologize in advance if you get this a lot and don't necessarily like it but I truly mean it when I say thank you for your service man. Just to make the commitment to give up your time to enter any branch to help protect us is selfless and appreciated.

Congratulations man. Definitely a good feeling to cop for retail on a shoe you want as personals.

I thought these would sit for a bit, makes me sort of wish I reserved another pair. Oh well. I'm sure they'll be a restock eventually.

Back
Top Bottom