Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

went ahead and paid $247 shipped to sneakerjesus on ebay. the price dropped $20. Worst case, I'll have two pair.

on some other websites with tax and shipping, these were only $20 more.

Anyone have any luck in stores within Boston? Wondering if I should even attempt it at this point. Missed out online.
I'm not sure about right now but when I was at the Square One Mall at 9 AM this morning a couple of guys in line had mentioned a few spots in Boston only had 10 or 12 people waiting. Another kid that showed up left us at footlocker to head in & try after hearing that. The only upside is resell on StockX isn't looking horrible right now depending on your size. I could cop my size (10.5) for about $50 over at this point.

I personally don't/wouldn't mind paying $50 over retail for a shoe I want. I won't go much above that unless it's a must have for me.

Q7670060_a1

lil' feet win today..

Never in my life did I consider ironing toe boxes. Always thought it was ridiculous.

UNTIL I got mine in hand today. It's either get to ironing or back to Footlocker they go.

Am I really going to consider this??
source.gif

:lol:

Haha. Ironed would be the only way I’d consider and even then it’s a push. They just didn’t feel right in hand. But if the was 2007 I’d be losing my mind. What time will do.

There are 4 people in line at finishline including me rn lol.... 15 minutes be4 opening time

Ozzyboy putting in that work
How many pairs you getting?
And to think you were all worried and about to cop from overseas last night

Picked up a reserved 8.5 pair from Champs. Store manager told me the only received 27 pairs, and I got the only 8.5
20190504_123427.jpg

My Champs got very little as well. Told me same thing about my 13. The only one.

Back
Top Bottom