Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

It's most likely sitting in someone's cart for 15 mins

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190506-035250.png
    Screenshot_20190506-035250.png
    428.4 KB · Views: 17
Trust me if you want, there is big big stiching inside the left shoe, in the pinky toe area, but thiner in the right shoe, and i have a pressure on my left pinky toe.
I touched inside the shoe, i really felt a big difference between the 2 stitching, in the right it is a thin stitching, in the left a thick one.
I usually have experimented this pain with my right pinky toe in the Barkley's Air Force Max 1993 retro for example because my right foot is just a little bit bigger than my left foot, but in these it is the contrary and it is the first time it happened to me with a left shoe!

Last edited:
Finally the stichings are def different between the 2 shoes.
I didn’t thought the 4 will be heavier than the 6 playoffs!!!

Last edited:
If there wasnt a need then why are people doing it? And why are you so upset about it? Its probably time to go back across the tracks to Nike Retro. You sound like youre lost
Bc there's always weirdos like you that inspect every pair down to the last stitch. You dont even have your pair yet but you're already complaining about the qc on them. You do this in every single thread. It's insane that you still buy Nike/JB shoes bc they do nothing but make you mad. It's like you get off on buying a pair so you can complain about them.

I'll head back to the AM1 thread. Care to join me? Oh that's right, you can't. Your constant whining there got you banned.

That's a distorted way of thinking though. You're cherry picking the pairs that went up and ignoring those that went down, then comparing it with stocks that haven't "doubled in 6 months". A lot of stocks do double in 6 months. But the point is you can't look back and pick the winners. A lot of people lose money on shoes too. Look up the turnip bubble/market crash and you might think this sneaker thing is just a repeat of that.
No, it's really not. Buy the limited collabs and sit on them. Nobody is saying buy the gr's or the retro they make a million of. Art Basel, OW, Union, TS. Name the limited collab that crashed.

Back
Top Bottom