Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I wear my shoes. I dont double up, i dont put em on ice. I just simply wear em and clean em when i have to. Certain shoes i cant wear during the winter due to excessive snow or just muggy weather.

If the shoe starts to break down and deteriorate over time, welp thats life. Nothing i can do about it. Just gonna throw on a different shoe and move on.
You've come to the wrong place. Or at least the absolute wrong thread :rofl:
:nthat:
:smh:
:sick:

I think when he said “been doing this since 92” he was talking about life :lol:
Idk i misread your comment thinking 27 to life
giphy.gif

Buying hyped J's and sitting on them for 6-12 months is a safer investment than any stock. Look at the Union 1s. You could have bought as many as you wanted at 500-600 in December. They are $1k now. How many stocks have doubled in 6 months? Same with ow Chi 1. They were $1k after release. Now they are 3k in 18 months. TS 1 will be the same way. Doesnt happen with every pair but it's pretty easy to see which ones it will.

That's a distorted way of thinking though. You're cherry picking the pairs that went up and ignoring those that went down, then comparing it with stocks that haven't "doubled in 6 months". A lot of stocks do double in 6 months. But the point is you can't look back and pick the winners. A lot of people lose money on shoes too. Look up the turnip bubble/market crash and you might think this sneaker thing is just a repeat of that.

Call Eastbay/FTL/FTA/Champs/Shiekh/etc first thing in the AM and try to do a phone order if you failed to cop!

Yeah ok buddy
Not all of us have 5 phones!
When you call you don't need to give them a product number
Just say i would like to order an air jordan bred 4 in a size ____
Can’t remember the last time I did a phone order it’s been awhile

Last edited:
Damn I just noticed on my snkrs order it says it will arrive 5/10
Never had it say delivery on a Friday
It’s usually on wed
No wonder I haven’t received shipping

Damn I just noticed on my snkrs order it says it will arrive 5/10
Never had it say delivery on a Friday
It’s usually on wed
No wonder I haven’t received shipping

Same here for me. Mine shipped today and will be here Wednesday instead of Friday. They always throw in free 2-day shipping with the standard shipping anyways.

Only problem is they use fed ex for me and I can’t hold the package at a hub due to “shipping restrictions”.

Lmao you get what I mean, you take you're pick on who to call (I got lucky with Shiekh for my triple up Royals), good luck! I'm done with just 3 pairs these man lol...

Edit: it was quadriple up for the Royal 1s lol

My greatest phone order would have to be bred toes
It took 4 tries but I got em from FTL
I hate when I call and the moment I say I wanna place an order and the rep says “is it for these”
I just say thank you for your time and hang up lol

My only phone order ever was for the WC 4’s through East Bay and I got lucky since I thought I missed out, thankfully I have long distance calling from Canada lol

Back
Top Bottom