Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

So many shipping email notifications :rofl:

Yes sir. Everyone is excited in each process.

Ordering, waiting for shipping info, then the day it’ll come.

ParallelBiodegradableElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Bummer. My END and SNS package still hasn’t been picked up.

I hope to wake up to some good news that they are on the way.

Same. My last name is towards the end of the alphabet so I'm assuming that's why I haven't received an email. My SNKRS pair comes in on Wednesday though.

Wow this new pair is an actual jumpman silhouette and the wc is wearing a motorcycle helmet and has a butt crack

I really dig those painted lines. It gives the material distinction. As for me, ill let it occur naturally when dust settles in the crevices.

I wore my bred 4s for the first time today and they were pretty uncomfortable not that Jordan’s are known for comfort but these were extra tight around the toe box for me. I have 2 pair of WC 4s and never experienced any discomfort in them. Not like I’m gonna wear the Breds daily or even a lot at all it’s just an observation on my part. Maybe after a couple of wears they might feel more comfortable but after that first wear these were very uncomfortable. Still a beautiful pair of shoes regardless just wish I would’ve went a half size up. I do plan on doubling up this week abs ive already seen restocks and will definitely go a half size up on the double up.

Anyone get their SNS shipping???

Never mind just refreshed my email and shipping email received at 2:15am EST

When I get my pair I'm gonna file a small discreet area behind the wings where its covered to see if that will give results for a vintagized edge, if not than I wont proceed any further. I definitely dont wanna paint them on. All that stuff will develop with wear & tear. Only mod I'm certain on doing is flattening of the toebox.

Back
Top Bottom