Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

im gong to use a silver sharpie for my durabuc cut lines

also didnt gt charged any tax from snkrs im in PA

Last edited:
Did the white lining on my worn 2019 pair. I really like the OG look to it. I’m happy with here outcome.

Good thing I got another pair to stock.

83E43FDF-187A-4404-8FDD-E27D530DA49C.jpeg

2548AD65-4382-47E2-AB03-386D212BC0C8.jpeg

812A1BB6-A6FF-4289-8F46-180C37739A94.jpeg

I came in here to ask the same exact question. Has anyone who ordered from them received anything other than the confirmation order e mail?
I've placed a dozen or so orders from them in the past and they usually take 2-3 days to ship but I usually receive them next day since I live near the store. You could call them but you will need to speak a little German which I've been fine with the little I do speak.

As usual first shoe out of box doesn't look bad. Black midsole paint not that well done. White showing if look closely on the heel. But then of course the right shoe hits a nerve with the terrible cut on the toe box and midsole paint on the actual upper...

Gonna leave em in the box before deciding whether to return em. I hate paying £165 for something that looks like a reject.

Overall quality seems cheap. Roomy to say the least even with the extra thick insole they came with.

Gutted.

Attachments

• IMG_20190507_121445.jpg
    IMG_20190507_121445.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20190507_121455.jpg
    IMG_20190507_121455.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 85
Is the first pair of retro 4's that have the wings sewn down allllll the way back to the heel tab? Triple OG here, never noticed this before on a pair of Jordan 4's.... But I haven't purchased in a longgg time.

I've placed a dozen or so orders from them in the past and they usually take 2-3 days to ship but I usually receive them next day since I live near the store. You could call them but you will need to speak a little German which I've been fine with the little I do speak.

This was my first time ordering from them, so I will remain patient. I had never heard of them before this last Saturday, so it’s good to get feedback from someone who has ordered from them before.

As usual first shoe out of box doesn't look bad. Black midsole paint not that well done. White showing if look closely on the heel. But then of course the right shoe hits a nerve with the terrible cut on the toe box and midsole paint on the actual upper...

Gonna leave em in the box before deciding whether to return em. I hate paying £165 for something that looks like a reject.

Overall quality seems cheap. Roomy to say the least even with the extra thick insole they came with.

Gutted.
You're tripping.

Yikes for the guys putting White Lines on the shoe. The lines were never white, it was the grey from the Durabuck. Hoopfresh is probably the closet, but still look too white IMO. And no idea why you would want to age the midsole. The White is what is charming about the show imo, it the perfect amount and really sets off the show. Making them yellow to look aged does not do anything for me. but to each his own. I love these the exact way they are. They are comfortable and look great. Waiting for 1 more pair to ship and I will have my 6!!!! Will still buy Jordans here and there, but these are my grails and so glad to have them.

Attachments

• Jordan 4 - 3.jpg
    Jordan 4 - 3.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Jordan 4 - 2.jpg
    Jordan 4 - 2.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Jordan 4 - 1.jpg
    Jordan 4 - 1.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom