Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I flew back into Mcarran Airport Sunday night after spending the weekend in muggy a** Texas and I stepped out the terminal like
4F410AA9-26EE-4414-9CC0-5707FD03A509.gif

tenor (1).gif

Finally got done with my WC's; They used the Bender voice "I'm back baby"!. I've been rocking these BC's while restoring I can beat my WC's again while the BC's get a chill time! The BC's are comfortable, the WC's are too. And noticing one other thing, the Nike Air on the WC's is also off centered! But, hey! so what?!!!
Pics of "restored" WCs? I need to paint the plastic webbing on my worn pair but it's not appealing to me to spend the time and effort on it. But I should.

any1 still painting their cutlines?? if so pics? still debating on the silver sharpie method, any1 do that here? pics, pics, pics!!!
Dude. No painting. And no sharpie. Go to Michael's and buy a gray-colored pencil and do it that way. Painting is nutso stupid. Sharpie also stupid and a recipe for disaster.

Pics of "restored" WCs? I need to paint the plastic webbing on my worn pair but it's not appealing to me to spend the time and effort on it. But I should.

Dude. No painting. And no sharpie. Go to Michael's and buy a gray-colored pencil and do it that way. Painting is nutso stupid. Sharpie also stupid and a recipe for disaster.

GOT YA! thx, didnt think of that one!!

Anyone else having the pull tab digging into the back of their leg? Everytime I jump in the car ffs.. No other 4 does this.. I know it's taller but #f all that

IMG_20190524_160423.jpg
Not the new ones. But still plan on beating these down. On my way to a cook out.

Dope shot man. Those are the 2012's tho, so I hope you don't plan to be on your feet for a long time. Your feet, and toes will be MURDERED completely, within the next hour.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously tho, I guaran-DAMN-tee it.

:lol:

I completely forgot I owned the 2012 pair. Black Friday release. I remember I wasn’t even gonna get em and my girl copped me a pair. I can’t even remember what I did with those

Dope shot man. Those are the 2012's tho, so I hope you don't plan to be on your feet for a long time. Your feet, and toes will be MURDERED completely, within the next hour.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously tho, I guaran-DAMN-tee it.

:lol:
Actually no. They have felt pretty good. Been wearing the hell out of these since the new release. The cracks are evident but I really don't care. Comfort is there Imo. They aren't as good as the royal blue release. But they actually work for right now . Literally since the 2019 release, I have wore the hell out of these. And they aren't that bad. Imo.

Yeah I def need to half size up on these. Tried loosening the laces as much as they can and at the end of the day, sides were still pinching my pinky toes. Now I gotta do some searching. :smh:

Yes you should trash them, because they're trash. Better yet, you should donate them.
Well Im not gonna do that. And Im sorry that it may affect you that much. The shoes are just fine to me. Will they crack? Yes. I know this. But Im still gonna wear the hell out of them. The 2019 release is awesome. But I still want to get wear out of these before I break those in. Gladly wearing trash I guess. Im good with it.

Well Im not gonna do that. And Im sorry that it may affect you that much. The shoes are just fine to me. Will they crack? Yes. I know this. But Im still gonna wear the hell out of them. The 2019 release is awesome. But I still want to get wear out of these before I break those in. Gladly wearing trash I guess. Im good with it.

You sometimes get too sensitive in these threads man. :lol: It's not that serious.

So your telling me to trash a shoe and Im SIMPLY responding to you. How is that being sensitive? :lol:.

A simple "SMDH", or an "I'll agree to disagree" is appropriate. Instead you go ahead and reply with questions, blocks of texts, & trying have in depth convos. Stop it lol.

I love when certain members in here like to knock on something or others, and when they get a response, those same guys turn it into being sensitive or catching feels. When that is not the case at all. We can lol all day long. But at the end of the day, the ones that like to clown on others opinions, cant handle a counter.

Block-o-text. Once again. Hey let's stay up all night debating on why my hating on the 2012's is not right hahaha.

Good night homie.

Block-o-text. Once again. Hey let's stay up all night debating on why my hating on the 2012's is not right hahaha.

Good night homie.
Good night my man. I dont know what "Block o text" means, but I do know you have some sort of problem here. Its all good by me. Im still sleepin well tonight. I dont have a problem here at all. I just like Jordans man. But if responding to anyone that says something against a shoe makes me sency than guilty as charged. Maybe I should just do what everyone else does and go with what you all say as gospel.

Good night my man. I dont know what "Block o text" means, but I do know you have some sort of problem here. Its all good by me. Im still sleepin well tonight. I dont have a problem here at all. I just like Jordans man. But if responding to anyone that says something against a shoe makes me sency than guilty as charged. Maybe I should just do what everyone else does and go with what you all say as gospel.

F em man. Because you like the 2012 and they don’t.... The 2012s are inferior in every way to these but these are inferior in every way to the 1999. So if anyone has sole swapped 1999s I expect you to trash on these skinny shin guarded tongue/off centered NA tabs/no contrasting lines “Bred 4s”. Don’t lose sleep ....do you fam. In 2012 these same people were gobbling these up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom