Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I love the people on here who can’t cope with reading more than three sentences in a post and then they turn around and say the person posting more than three sentences is actually the one with the problem. Brilliant :lol:

@JRepp23 1978S 1978S
90620273.gif

the rest of NT
wFciBu.gif

Wore these a few times since release and while I'm pretty satisfied, I noticed this developing today.

The sockliner seems to be wearing thin already. This was a very common issue on 99s, but it happened on the heel if you wore them loose. I haven't been wearing these loose and it's not in the heel this time, but rather the medial side of both shoes. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

20190518_145944.jpg

20190518_145912.jpg

Just started to happen on the left shoe for me, worn them twice

Thing is some of us grew up with that style of denim.....no other way to wear pants.....while some of you are growing it with that painted on look.....but to each his own
And the dudes on here now wearing ladies’ pants mocking “NT” denim will one day become the new NT denim wearers when the next generation switches to something else ...

Last edited:
Wait, that's NT denim? Judging by the kids in my area, I swore "baggy" was back in trend last year. Could be just for the girls though. Got me feeling things cycled back, in reverse. Somehow.

As a child in the 80s I didn't have any control over the fit of my jeans, it was whatever my mom decided.
As a teenager in the mid-late 90s, even the slightest bit of taper and not baggy was clowned mercilessly.
A cousin from the east coast came through for a summer, immediately was clowned for his tapered jeans and taken to Miller's Outpost for some Anchor Blues
-
Back to the shoes. Still can't decide if I can live with my pinky crushed in a sz 12 but otherwise perfect or heel slippage and cavernous feel of 12.5 that nicely accentuates the banana curve.

Good problems to have I guess.

I don’t trust them.. and I really don’t see how so many people do. These guys can just be telling people a lot of there is real.. people have claimed they got fake stuff before.. I just can’t do it with them

Yea, the whole TS1 fake fiasco has everyone kinda questioning them right now.

#DenimTalk :lol:

Wait, that's NT denim?

No. NT Denim is when you wear boot cut/bell bottom denim, that's baggy, that covers nearly half of your sneaker. :lol:

NT denim is NT denim.

Plot twist. What if I told you what I got on in the pic is Uniqlo Slim-Fit. :nerd:...

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-sl...=COL63&cgid=men-jeans#start=16&cgid=men-jeans

Disclaimer...My pair is indeed more loose than my typical pairs and I'm lovin' them. Nuts breathing very well. Perhaps it's the angle but they actually aren't even baggy :lol:. If I had a full pic they fit a little looser than dude in the pic in the link above.

As this has now spiraled I'm now curious to see Ewing206 Ewing206 's denim. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom