Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Shoe stretcher might work or you can try thin socks. I noticed the only thing that worked for me is when i went up half a size. With my tts, my pinky toe would start hurting. I actually developed painful blisters on my pinky toe from the friction. Strange thing is it only rubs on my right foot, so I guess my right foot is slightly wider than my left.

Same here, My right foot is the one that it feels tight on. As I have gone back 50 pages on this thread, i noticed the trend on the right foot pinky being the issue. I have laced them looser and they still feel a bit tight, as if the nubuck / durabuck is compressing on to the pinky. As if the side wall of the shoe is compressing down.

I will definitely use a shoe stretcher on the right foot. I had a size 9.5, sold it to get a size 10 since they ran small for me. Don't think I am going all the way up to size 10.5.

Same here, My right foot is the one that it feels tight on. As I have gone back 50 pages on this thread, i noticed the trend on the right foot pinky being the issue. I have laced them looser and they still feel a bit tight, as if the nubuck / durabuck is compressing on to the pinky. As if the side wall of the shoe is compressing down.

I will definitely use a shoe stretcher on the right foot. I had a size 9.5, sold it to get a size 10 since they ran small for me. Don't think I am going all the way up to size 10.5.
Well if you already went up half a size and it didn’t make a difference than another half size up definitely wouldn’t either. Unfortunately some sneakers just don’t agree with our feet no matter what we do to try to figure out a solution to make them fit more comfortably.

I sold my 2012 DS White cement for around $325, these were bricks and hard to sell since the 2016 pair came out. I’m thinking of letting go my DS 2012 breds too or just maybe wear them

dump them. That rendition was trash.

I thought about selling one of my 4 pairs of ‘19 blk/cement IV’s, but meh. I rather keep them on ice instead of impulse buying down the line.

Last edited:
After all the wears I just noticed my now beater pair has some excess at the toe box (second pic) colored to my right shoe.
475767A6-AD44-4165-9E8A-1114F0A3534C.jpeg
F79F032E-7478-4D41-BAC1-2E234D3AE09C.jpeg

These or the Infrared 6s? I copped the DMPs and I had to sell my black cement 4s when I lost my job. Is $395 for a DS worth it?

These or the Infrared 6s? I copped the DMPs and I had to sell my black cement 4s when I lost my job. Is $395 for a DS worth it?

No one can answer these questions for you as it depends on your personal taste and the value you hold. I have both, and generally feel the 6s are a better retro is most ways, even though 4s are my favorite silhouette, but that's just me. Also, I essentially have unlimited funds to purchase what I want (not a flex, just stating for context), but I would never spend that much on ANY sneaker, as I just don't feel it's worth it to me (the most I've ever spent is $275, and I think that's borderline unreasonable for me to spend on one pair). I do spend that much and more on X-Metals, so it just comes down to your personal values of a given item.

After all the wears I just noticed my now beater pair has some excess at the toe box (second pic) colored to my right shoe.
475767A6-AD44-4165-9E8A-1114F0A3534C.jpeg
F79F032E-7478-4D41-BAC1-2E234D3AE09C.jpeg

It is soo annoying to see that. Mine has that as well. I wish I could get clean pair that stay's flush with the bend at the toe rand.

It is soo annoying to see that. Mine has that as well. I wish I could get clean pair that stay's flush with the bend at the toe rand.

I had that same jagged toe rand on one of my pairs....Thankfully my 2nd pair was flawless. I only got a 2nd pair to guarantee I got at least one (you know...striking out on SNKRS, canceled or lost shipments, etc.). Sold the flawed pair almost exactly 1 year to the date of RD on May 4th!

Back
Top Bottom