Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

1597064153651.png
1597064187120.png
1597064238491.png

Photos taken from Reddit; the white line on the durabuck lining really gives the shoes some pop, very 1999 esque

1597064153651.png
1597064187120.png
1597064238491.png

Photos taken from Reddit; the white line on the durabuck lining really gives the shoes some pop, very 1999 esque
I couldn’t stand the fact that these didn’t have the while lining so I ended up selling them

The feeling didn’t hit the same as the 99 joints.

It's pretty dang easy to add the lines. I did it, and normally I never do stuff like that. The simple method has been explained in this thread several times. Same with ironing the toe. At least there's an easy fix for both that is done with just a few hours of minor effort. The jacked-up Nike Air on the back, though, remains extra egregious. Still love my pairs, though.

It’s so funny to me when ppl be loud and wrong. 😂😂😂

And right, it ain’t that serious. Ppl refer to them as both.
31ED9538-1718-4AA5-88DE-1EE53BBFCC24.png

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. The "Bred" ish sucks. It irks me no NO end. I don't care what model you're talking about. These should always be either "Black Cement" 4's", or "Playoff" 4's. Anything else is asinine, and idiotic.

I used to hate the term ‘bred’ when said out loud. Now I just ignore it and nod politely.
I’m with you on just ignoring the whole “Bred” name, as that nickname isn’t going to go anywhere at this point. But not gonna lie though, it does irk the hell out of me. “Bred” this, “bred” that. I hate it. In my book, the 3s and 4s are Black Cement (or Playoffs if appropriate), and all the others (1s, 6s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 14s, or other incarnations of Black and Red pairs) are Black/Red (or again, Playoffs if appropriate). Even when it’s typed out, I’ll always type (and personally prefer to read) the aforementioned names, or BC, Blk/Red, or other similar incantations that AREN’T “Bred.” I know to picky, and again, I’m not gonna waste any time trying to correct someone or something, but I’ll never say or type that sht.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. The "Bred" ish sucks. It irks me no NO end. I don't care what model you're talking about. These should always be either "Black Cement" 4's", or "Playoff" 4's. Anything else is asinine, and idiotic.
AGREED 100% !! I've always heard and used this term from OG Youtubers back in the day 06-07 and blogs back then. Unfortunately nowadays bred is used for everything

I used to hate the term ‘bred’ when said out loud. Now I just ignore it and nod politely.
I still hate the term bred. Back in the day here on NT it was much more common for us to speak out on our dislike of the term. Even though I hate it I have now come to use it I’m ashamed to say. It’s a lot easier to type out bred than it is blk/red. I can type it but won’t say it out loud. It’s like I never say out loud Lol or brb. If I can save a few strokes of the kb then I try to.

Back
Top Bottom