Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

You're not beating a DEAD horse, @BigSparky1316. This **** needs to be talked about, until it's fixed. Straight the **** up. Also, the right shoes collar is shaped like the OG, but the pull tabs, and height of the sneaker is STILL TOO GOTDAMN LOW.

Don't get me started on the height of the mudguards. The left shoe's collar is ****ED UP, just like ALL of the current Jordan 4's.

s-l1600 (3).jpg

THIS, is how the height, shape, collars, and mudguards should be... **** ALL THOUGHTS & OPINIONS.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l
Sad part about it is that they can get it corrected if they really wanted to. The recrafted Air Max 90/III showed me that Nike can still put out a damn near spot on retro if they wanted to. I guess they figured since they are putting Nike Air on the back the other details such as shape/height don’t matter.

Yea, not much horse left to beat with the mush you’ve turned it into over the last few months. We get it, you hate the shoe. Imagine what else you could accomplish with the amount of time and effort that you’ve spent pissing and moaning about a mf’ing shoe.​

He’s extremely passionate and his opinion is more than welcomed, Hell it’s encouraged. This is a message board for sneaker enthusiasts first and foremost. While it’s flooded with a lot of members who just follow trends who want to fit in, the core of this site is compiled of individuals who take sneakers seriously and won’t accept anything Nike releases that’s subpar. You don’t have to like his opinion, but at least respect it.

He’s extremely passionate and his opinion is more than welcomed, Hell it’s encouraged. This is a message board for sneaker enthusiasts first and foremost. While it’s flooded with a lot of members who just follow trends who want to fit in, the core of this site is compiled of individuals who take sneakers seriously and won’t accept anything Nike releases that’s subpar. You don’t have to like his opinion, but at least respect it.
I don't know why people complain about people complaining about shoes. This is the one place in the world where we SHOULD do it. #NT

Yea, not much horse left to beat with the mush you’ve turned it into over the last few months. We get it, you hate the shoe. Imagine what else you could accomplish with the amount of time and effort that you’ve spent pissing and moaning about a mf’ing shoe.​

You actually couldn’t be more wrong.

People like my mans M marztharealist are the reason we have NA on III’s-VI’s, the shape & materials on 1’s is improving, and countless other changes that the vocal consumer pushed Nike/JB to make.

Don’t get it twisted: what you take for granted today is the result of people letting Nike/JB know we wouldn’t stand for the terrible quality/materials. Do you remember what we were getting during the dark ages (05’-14’)? There’s a reason Adidas and others closed the gap with Nike/JB back in 15’-16’.

Nike has a stranglehold on the market, but there are still a few people out here (like M marztharealist ) who ain’t a slave to whatever Nike/JB put out.

If y’all don’t love yourselves and your money by demanding a better product, why should Nike/JB care?

I respect a quality product, regardless of the manufacturer. Take a look at the Adidas Forum 84. Amazing materials and mold, all for $120 US American dollars.

But it’s y’all money, and Nike/JB knows there are more people who “think” like you do so...

Very early 2000 my friend had a pair of Concords in about 8 out of 10 condition, still very crispy, and he sold them to me. I think they were his dads. (no box included) He knew I would want them.

I wore them to school not knowing that they would retro towards the end of the year. They turned a lot of heads and sparked conversations. That was the first time I had wore an OG years after it released and got a positive reaction.

Before that, wearing shoes that were a couple of years old either got a negative response or no response at all. I remember getting a teal Larry Johnson jersey in 5th grade, then when I wore it again in 7th grade a kid said I was poor for having that old isshh.:lol: And it was a kid poorer than me, who didn't have half the wardrobe I had. :lol: :wow:

Yo.. the 90s vibes are punching through my screen with this one. It was really OD to have on old stuff back then. 'With your brothers bum *** hand me downs' would send you into social depression STAT. :lol:

:rofl: There was no such thing as retro or vintage where I was from. If it was old shoes/clothes you were considered poor by other kids. :rofl:
And the crazy thing is, we were all poor all living in the ghetto.:lol:

People seem to have totally forgotten now ... Nike made a big part of its fortune becoming the "it" thing in poor areas. I'm not going down the road here of who is/was to blame etc. It's just a good reminder to a lot of us on this site that our perspective can be warped. No one was buying three-plus pairs of one shoe until relatively recently.

The whole situation is why I said the other day in the Cosmic Unity thread, I feel bad for kids and parents right now, with virtually anything worth half a **** being ganked by resellers and marked up. It ain't cool.

People seem to have totally forgotten now ... Nike made a big part of its fortune becoming the "it" thing in poor areas. I'm not going down the road here of who is/was to blame etc. It's just a good reminder to a lot of us on this site that our perspective can be warped. No one was buying three-plus pairs of one shoe until relatively recently.

The whole situation is why I said the other day in the Cosmic Unity thread, I feel bad for kids and parents right now, with virtually anything worth half a **** being ganked by resellers and marked up. It ain't cool.
its nike's fault. they made it like this. nothing stopping them from making more pairs

Resell on these is crazy man the whole game is ****
Crazy part is that everyone that stood in line got a pair. 20 deep. When was this 2-3 years ago? Thing were sellin damn near retail a whole year after too. Same goes for shadow 1s. It is ****ed. Sneaker game hella trash. I don’t even wear jays like that and I don’t know how people shellin money on these recent releases where prices have doubled. Ima go back to grabbin onitsukas

Back
Top Bottom