Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I broke my pair out, earlier today... To go see my Dad at the hospital. Yes, I know they're a little dusty, and I need to clean em.

20210814_191124.jpg

It's crazy because I've worn these like 10-15 times, and I STILL haven't unds'd my Black Infrared 6's. I have three pairs of those two.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin
Knowing what a stickler you are for the details, I can say it’s absolutely worth your time to iron the toes and hit the lines with a gray colored pencil. It makes a noticeable difference, believe me.

Been debating selling off my pair I've only worn once. The market for GR's that dropped within the last couple years is crazy. I feel like I may regret it since I sold off all of my other 4's.

STILL sick on how they did the BC3s. I initially passed when they dropped and was more than happy with the Unite 3s. ONLY reason I wound up with a pair (because they shot up in price) was I came across a STEAL at Plato's back in November of last year and funny that day I was wearing my 4s 😂😎 (see photo)

IMG_20201123_180529.jpg

Even with all their flaws I still love my Black Cement 3s. They're comfy, versatile and they're tanks. They were practically my daily's during the winter semesters and on rainy days. When the OG colorway run resets, I hope they return with shape close to this. If so, I'd be more than willing to double up the next time around.
Screenshot_20210815-193651_Instagram.jpg
The shape of the shoe and the cut of the EP panels is a huge thing, and it's been corrected a lot on recent III releases. But now the other major thing I wish Nike/JB would do is, please fix the EP color and print texture itself. Look at the EP on those OG fire reds. Look at it on OG BCs and WCs. It's been so off from that OG look for basically the past 20 years. The doubly frustrating thing about it is the fact they get it a lot closer to correct for the EP they print on the shoe boxes and even some of the apparel. Yet it's completely wrong on the shoes themselves SMFH

Should've tried trading my extra waverunners for a 2nd pair of bred IV's. Now with the recent Yeezy day restock, waves are worth $150+ less than they were a few weeks ago. Guess I'll wait for them to climb back up

I’m giving serious consideration to dropping north of $500 for a pair of 2019s on eBay.

I don’t like the idea of spending that much on a pair of shoes.

But if any shoes might be worth it, it’s these.

Don’t try to talk me out of it.

Actually…please try to talk me out of it.

E9BE3BD0-04A8-4DE2-AF84-C5CBAFA42541.gif

I’m giving serious consideration to dropping north of $500 for a pair of 2019s on eBay.

For God's sakes man! DON'T DO IT!!! Not for these! That's ACTUAL OG money!!! These ain't worth over $320 shipped, and that's being GENEROUS!!!

Plus, if you DON'T go a half size up, and remove the thick *** insoles. They're uncomfortable as ****. Use that money to pay some bills, or something. TRUST ME!!!

For God's sakes man! DON'T DO IT!!! Not for these! That's ACTUAL OG money!!! These ain't worth over $320 shipped, and that's being GENEROUS!!!

Plus, if you DON'T go a half size up, and remove the thick *** insoles. They're uncomfortable as ****. Use that money to pay some bills, or something. TRUST ME!!!

Everyone keeps telling me that TTS is the way to go.

Is that not correct?

I agree they’re not worth more than $300.

But how long until they retro again?

3 or 4 years?

Or longer.

Everyone keeps telling me that TTS is the way to go.

Is that not correct?

I agree they’re not worth more than $300.

But how long until they retro again?

3 or 4 years?

Or longer.

****, I hope they retro in another 3, or 4 years. Also, I'd go half size up just to be on the safe side. I had the 2012's in a size 12, and they KILLED my toes. I got the 2019's in a size 12.5, and I'm SUPER STRAIGHT.

Do it if you really thinking about it people spend that much every day on Union Desert Moss 4’s

Back
Top Bottom