Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

For those who own both pairs, is there a significant difference in fit between the 2019 Black Cements and the 2021 University Blues?

...TTS for both or not?

For those who own both pairs, is there a significant difference in fit between the 2019 Black Cements and the 2021 University Blues?

...TTS for both or not?

for me, the unc 4s fit a bit tighter due to the add'l cushioning in the tongue and sockliner. still a tts 11 for me in both tho, i just lace up the unc 4s a little looser

for me, the unc 4s fit a bit tighter due to the add'l cushioning in the tongue and sockliner. still a tts 11 for me in both tho, i just lace up the unc 4s a little looser

I'm scared to death to buy these on eBay, as there are no returns and I have no way of knowing for sure if TTS will be too small or a half size up will be too big.

It's a big gamble given the prices.

Unless your BCs are super tight, I'd 100% go TTS if I were you. Personally hate when shoes fit too big, and every single one of my 4s are all TTS (and I have a LOT of 4s).

Yes, it's always a risk, but that's my take FWIW.

i've actually gone half size down in the recent 4s starting with black cements with the exception of lightings which I went tts for. tts, for me, is a little too roomy. that said, I have narrow feet. either way, I find 4s nice to look at but mad uncomfortable on foot initially.

4D1FBD9B-BF8A-499D-A16F-44F2D25CE009.jpeg

I got a pair of 1999s re-soled.

When side-by-side with the 2019 it's :smh: how bad the 2019 is.

:lol: Why are they failing so miserablely?

M marztharealist
BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316
KanyIZZY KanyIZZY

20211015_000457.jpg

20211015_000325.jpg
I got two pairs of the ‘19s for retail. Had to iron the toes and pencil-on the lines on the first pair to make it even respectable. Sold my DS pair about 10 months ago. I’ve worn my other pair probably five times. It’s pretty sad how they don’t make me feel something special, really. It’s enough already. Pathetic.

Once JB changed the mold of the 4’s I believe around 2004, they were never the same. The toe box looks like it belongs on a pair of Red Wing moc toes. I guess the folks over at JB see no issue since they started “remastering” Jordans. Maybe they can take some pointers from Nike on how to truly remaster a shoe. The Air Max 90/III and Huarache recrafts are what I call a true remaster.

Once JB changed the mold of the 4’s I believe around 2004, they were never the same. The toe box looks like it belongs on a pair of Red Wing moc toes. I guess the folks over at JB see no issue since they started “remastering” Jordans. Maybe they can take some pointers from Nike on how to truly remaster a shoe. The Air Max 90/III and Huarache recrafts are what I call a true remaster.

to be fair, it took Nike 30 years to get those retroes almost perfect and they still don’t get it totally right

Back
Top Bottom