Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

107nxuo.jpg

In early 1990, I remember sitting next to a kid in class and watch as he stuck a pen through one side of his Military Blue IV's visible air sole and out the other. I was wearing the poor man's Air Jordans at the time (Air Flight '89).

I hope these come correct like the shape need to be atleast like the '99 retro (a reach but you never know) & no cheap a*s material like the CDPs or '12 retro. But we'll see in due time

Been thinking of getting my '99s professionally sole swapped the past few years. May hold off if I can grab a pair or two of these in '19.

They need to use the durabuck that they used on the supreme 5s. I felt like that durabuck was on point

Attachments

• CD279606-017C-4A81-AD24-C1E5F2002BE1.jpeg
    CD279606-017C-4A81-AD24-C1E5F2002BE1.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 25
So no one knows the difference between nubuck and durabuck???:nerd:

Nubuck is leather that has been treated to give the appearance of suede. Original Duranuck is plastic coated leather mainly used for luggage and things like that. When they started putting them on shoes, synthetic durabuck was used. Durabuck actually had a patent on it until the company went out of business in the 90s. I don’t think Nike ever used real durabuck, just synthetic

I didn't change the title... thats messed up

nothing wrong with bred IMO

Back
Top Bottom