Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

If those are real, I just saved a bunch of money. Those look worse than what they've done been doing with IVs. I don't even know if I'd buy one pair of those just for posterity. Yikes. Not buying that those are it, though.

Those look awful. I mean very bad. If those are legit, definitely a pass for me

54800404_2359748994037213_1999787274457826603_n.jpg

53352912_2186137948129923_6218964008336553747_n.jpg

This is the same UA pair, from above. What's wrong is what's been wrong with ALL 4's after 2000. The height is too low, and the wings are TOO DAMN FAR AWAY, from the heel tabs. The extra stitching also makes it look even worse.

53352912_2186137948129923_6218964008336553747_n+.jpg

The height needs to be higher, and the wings need to be moved back to about to where I marked, in the pic above. Plus, the toe box is SUPER steel toe boot like. I can deal with that, but the lower height, continuous incorrect wing placement, irks me to NO end. It ***** the entire look of the shoe up.

If the retail build of them are like in the pic below.

VVVV

Air-Jordan-4-Bred-2019.png

With the durabuck, and tongue on the UA's further up, I'll be more than satisfied.

These are good enough for me. The toebox has a good slant and the material is durabuck. Ive given up hope of them making a perfect replica of the 1999 retro. Im not even going to go into detail about how the 1989 version is never coming back.

...I'm happy ANY pair close to the OG with Nike Air is back around for us to grab.

Without question! I’m super excited to see that NA branding again on all of these pairs, it just makes these shoes that much more sleek in my opinion.

I’m happy that we can have fruitful discussions about these releases without anyone capping hard for either side. I truly hope this release is everything that you’re looking for to replace your 2012 pair. I’m just saying that we did just get a terribly QC’d 4 released not that long ago with the CJ4s. That release is looking to be an anomaly though hopefully.

I am still going to post my fake pair pictures later today just because nothing else is going on within the topic, and it seems people are just interested in seeing the shoe either way. I do want to stay away from the term, “UA” because I feel it’s disingenuous to what they really are, which is just a fake product.

C54589E0-B015-4557-B62C-6E087D5B743A.jpeg
05C3EE76-689C-4E9A-840F-DE15FA9297E0.jpeg
9E8F0F3B-CA85-451A-99B5-CF38FB9A74FC.jpeg

So these are stills from the site on the YouTube video. Definitely fake but man they did a great job on the toe box. If JB can muster this up I’m in.

I’ll be satisfied if the official pair come out looking like this. No curly toebox & they have the slant. The medial side of the shoe looks really good too

These are good enough for me. The toebox has a good slant and the material is durabuck. Ive given up hope of them making a perfect replica of the 1999 retro. Im not even going to go into detail about how the 1989 version is never coming back.

I feel you man. I'd be good with these too, but the wings need to be moved back about half an inch. It's too much space between heel tabs, and wings. The extra stitching REALLY makes look bad. Make the height slightly higher, move the wings back about half an inch, problem solved.

Without question! I’m super excited to see that NA branding again on all of these pairs, it just makes these shoes that much more sleek in my opinion.

I’m happy that we can have fruitful discussions about these releases without anyone capping hard for either side. I truly hope this release is everything that you’re looking for to replace your 2012 pair. I’m just saying that we did just get a terribly QC’d 4 released not that long ago with the CJ4s. That release is looking to be an anomaly though hopefully.

I am still going to post my fake pair pictures later today just because nothing else is going on within the topic, and it seems people are just interested in seeing the shoe either way. I do want to stay away from the term, “UA” because I feel it’s disingenuous to what they really are, which is just a fake product.
Of course man. I mean I'm too old to be arguing on the internet with people. We're all here for the same reasons so I'd rather throw opinions out to one another and talk about it than just be like "you're wrong!" since especially so much of this is opinion so there really are no "wrong answers" unless you look at the black and red colorway and say it's white and green...lol. I also hate the term UA...joints are fake...but I guess as the game has evolved some people want to put lipstick on a pig and hope nobody notices.

The CJ4's...I missed that on SNKRS...was bummed till I saw them in person. Colorway I love but the shoe overall just looked "Messy" to me if that makes sense.

There should be a single main thread on here with shape/material complaints to JB that runs 24/7, that way if they chose to keep up, maybe they'll actually make the changes.
Posting about it in a thread where the shoes have already finished production months ago is futile.
What do you suggest the official shoe threads only should discuss?

Filtering down to strictly "3 pears minimum" would get old real fast.

What do you suggest the official shoe threads only should discuss?

Filtering down to strictly "3 pears minimum" would get old real fast.

If I understand this correctly.. you're asking what forum this would belong to.. and I dont think anyone forum complains as much as the JB forum lol. And I love the idea.. but be warned; thats not going to stop people from complaining on RD. There are tons of people that dont even enter the thread until they cop and magnify their pair.

I feel you man. I'd be good with these too, but the wings need to be moved back about half an inch. It's too much space between heel tabs, and wings. The extra stitching REALLY makes look bad. Make the height slightly higher, move the wings back about half an inch, problem solved.

I agree that it would look better if they did that. All things considered though, these blow the 2012 and 2008 versions out of the water (which really wasnt that hard to do seeing how crappy those were)

I cant wait to rock my Playground tee with these. Im surprised Jordan isnt releasing that tee to coincide with these 4s.

Back
Top Bottom