Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I actually think the red showing on the tongue is an improvement over the OG's.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

that-is-absurd.jpg

^^ 99s are just a thing of beauty. Perfection incarnate

99>>>>>
Might be the best J of all time

I’d definitely take a crisp pair of 99’s. It’s worth a sole swap.

99 black and white cement 4s are quite possibly the greatest GR, OG colorway retro release of all time.

I owned them, left my internship early to cop. Not quite possibly, goat retro ever.

HANDS F'N DOWN.
Some pics of my pairs, starting with some older ones....

8)

WP_20180228_20_47_11_Rich.jpg
WP_20180228_20_46_09_Rich.jpg
WP_20180228_20_42_08_Rich.jpg
WP_20180228_20_44_57_Rich.jpg
WP_20180228_21_02_24_Rich.jpg
WP_20180228_21_02_47_Rich.jpg
20180728_163253.jpg
20180728_163400.jpg
WP_20180218_12_29_38_Rich.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Thee BEST Retro, My favorite Air Jordan, of ALL FREAKIN' TIME.

Model, and THIS colorway.

That's the reason I get SO bent outta shape, when Nike continues to **** on this model. I know they can do better, and this retro will FOREVER prove that. I know y'all get tired of me. Hell, I get tired of myself. If they could just GO back to this... THIS. I'll be completely satisfied!

I had 2 pairs of the 1999 black cement 4s and they were excellent. However the reason i would never grab another pair is because that durabuck eventually gives out and starts to chip and crack.

100% Facts. I know it's seems stupid, but this is one the main reasons why I haven't worn one of my pairs, outside of a few on foot pics. I've seen the durabuck chip, and crack. It's NOT a beautiful sight. Tears worthy actually.

They really need to bring back the white durabuck edging. Was hoping they would have gotten it better on the infras. But on these, def a must.

100% Facts, also. The white durabuck edging is a small, but CRUCIAL detail these MUST have. It's as crucial as the white edging, wrapped around the patent leather, of the Black Concord, and Playoff 11's. Just like the wing placement is.

The placement MUST be like this.

Air-Jordan-4-Bred-2019+.png

The rest of this UA is trash, though. I'm not biggin' it up one bit. Now that I look at it more... Everything about it is trash.

:lol:

Why hasn’t the netting looked the same since 99? I feel like the holes are smaller and it’s maybe less shiny idk? But it looks very different

Why hasn’t the netting looked the same since 99? I feel like the holes are smaller and it’s maybe less shiny idk? But it looks very different

Actually, that's the one bad thing about the 99's. The netting material is shiny, and cheap. It also can tear easily, overtime. However it did bend, and move around like the OG. On 4 retros, after this it was I completely different material. Hell, those bastards at JB had it glued to the mesh for 11 years straight.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I'm just glad they'd fixed that, and it's actually goin' in the correct direction.

Actually, that's the one bad thing about the 99's. The netting material is shiny, and cheap. It also can tear easily, overtime. However it did bend, and move around like the OG. On 4 retros, after this it was I completely different material. Hell, those bastards at JB had it glued to the mesh for 11 years straight.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I'm just glad they'd fixed that, and it's actually goin' in the correct direction.

The slanted mesh was probably the biggest improvement they did to recent 4s. 4 retros look so bootleg and cheap when the mesh isn’t properly slanted, it completely throws off the sleekness of the shoe

Back
Top Bottom