I got
Black Toe 1
BC3
BC4 on the way
BM5
Blk/Infra 6
Concord XI

(As far as J’s)

I have some self control after all these years of trying to cop most colorways, I’m cool with the batch I have now

Sick pics this is getting me ready to cop. I'm sure its been discussed but this should be an automatic easy cop? with high numbers? Just want to put my nerves at ease? hahaha.

I've been doin the only og colors rule, but some of the new 1s colorways ended all that, bred toes game royal, pines etc. I'd say every model but 1s is og only haa

I for one can’t wait for these. I’ll be turning 35 next Saturday. Grew up in Calumet City watching MJ play for the Bulls during his prime. First Jordans were the Black Metallic Silver 5s for my 7th birthday back in 1991, my grandma got them for me on sale. I thought they were the dopest shoes I’ve ever seen. I’ve had 2 pairs of 1999 black cement 4s and these will get worn on a regular basis. I’m at the stage of my life where i don’t want a big collection. I already have Black/Red 1s, Black Cement 3s, Black Metallic 5s, Infrared 6s, Bordeaux 7s, Aqua 8s and Black/Red 13s. All i need are Black Cement 4s and another pair of Black/Red 11s and I’ll be good on Jordans for good.

Wasnt this the shoe that inspired Niketalk in 99? Nelson C Nelson C . Would you know this?

Depends what you mean by inspired.

Missing out on these in '99 was the impetus for starting NT. I was so pissed and annoyed that no mature, true community existed and the rest is history...

The inspiration for the design were playoff J's, more specifically the 4s, 7s and 11s.

old guy check-in. s/o 1981, lol
...the NA on the upcoming retros got me hurt, but going to be a minimum 2 pairs regardless because

2434B7B1-9601-4C0B-88AB-D9CE93B78904.jpeg

Maybe humidity. That can kill a shoe for sure. Always keep them in box in a cool and dry area when not wearing. I live in Indiana. Humidity in the summer is aweful.
NO never leave them in the cardboard shoe box they came in, the cardboard is too acidic and will speed the aging process. try a plastic storage box instead , some like the drop front boxes , I use the 3 drawer plastic carts from walmart that are 10 bucks and its 3 drawers I do not install the wheels and stack them to the ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom