Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Son, all that stuff in the pic and you gonna point that out? Shoes crease, get over it homie. Especially when you actually wear them.
wee lad, the shoe looks like its trying to eat itself. And yes, there are other things to point out in that pic lol, i had to reel it back though

Can't say I find anything wrong with Coca Cola n Jays.... Just need a clove of bananas...lol
20190415_150147.jpg
20190415_151052.jpg
Are those the laces from baron 1s?

dont get me started on this

no one asked for peaches and raspberry sugar coke yet here we are
coke%20peach%20and%20raspberry%20main.jpg

Ive been craving a cherry sugar coke since I discovered mexican cokes years ago. Nope. Here's peach and raspberry. Tastes just as bad as it sounds. Enjoy

it hurts my brain when i think about the boardroom meeting behind this. I just cant believe there wasnt one dude in there that said ummmm, where tf is cherry?!
You didn't know? Gentry runs Coke, too.

The Peach Coke isn't awful. I'm a huge fan of Peach Tea. I also live in SC...we have lots of peach everything here.

Is it May 4th yet?

theres a visual effect that og netting gives off that i really wish i couldve gotten to wear right now, the 2019s barely make use of it. It almost looks like it would barely be noticeable if it werent there at all compared to what its supposed to be. The OG looks menacing with a sort of ruggedness to it. The netting makes me think of that mesh fencing they put up on construction sites. 2019 looks like grandmas screen door that loudly slaps against the door frame everytime

Back
Top Bottom