Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

This should be a good sign that there was a ton of pairs made... it’s also a sign that the demand is sky high with how fast these shock drops have sold out.

I’m sure both of these things were already assumed/known about though lol.

Why’d they sell out so damn fast! Stupid SNKRS hit me with “enter password”. By the time I got in everything was sold out :smh:.
This is great marketing by Nike. Shock drop #1 + shock drop #2 to build hype for an amazing shoe, but one where we know there will be MILLIONS of pairs available of as the most general of general GRs in recent memory. All you need to know is for the last week, when you opened SNKRS app, you got a forced ad for the shoe. Reason- they made so many of these that they need to get the word out and actually force advertise the damn thing. They did this w the Concords and we all know that anyone who wanted one was able to get as many as they wanted with a modicum of effort. This will be the exact same. If anyone here cries about missing out on these shock drops for a reason other than just loving this shoe and wanting it a little early (valid) it’s foolish, as we all will get what we want next Saturday.

I waited for a little bit then I went in and scratched it off.when I went to it, it showed sold out. I’m OK with that I already have my early pair. I was just looking to see if I could get a GS for my daughter.

4F20D47C-D18A-4164-B229-8F4EEE081386.jpeg

Can’t stop wearing these

I had them, but decided to just wait till next weekend, shipping is gonna take just as long, plus we can use coupons at the foot stores, so no big deal

So thats 2 in the bag for me so far. The first shock drop then this second scratch off, got me feeling lucky to be right on my phone both times. Part of me feels bad cause I know a lot probably couldn't get any and here I am with a double up before even release day. Then......I start thinking about how I missed out on the supreme drop yesterday and how everyone else ate, so now Im like never mind I have no remorse!

Back
Top Bottom