Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

You have a pair yet bro?

Not yet
I’m not that worried
I’m confident these footapps will come thru
I’m hoping Nike sends me a reserve tomorrow
If I see folks get a reserve and it be a triple up thru Nike and I don’t get one I’m gonna be pissed lol

Broke them out today taking my kids to aquarium of the pacific. The toe box definitely narrow. Killed both pinky toes

Damn, y'all are really making wanna go for a 12.5. My CDP's are 12.5's, and I'm SUPER GOOD, in the toe box. My 2012's are a size 12, and they absolute KILL my feet, and toes completely. In every way possible. If the 12.5's weren't hard as **** to come up on, I'd double up and wouldn't think nothing of it again. Decisions, decisions. It's online, or BUST for me too.

|l

Damn, y'all are really making wanna go for a 12.5. My CDP's are 12.5's, and I'm SUPER GOOD, in the toe box. My 2012's are a size 12, and they absolute KILL my feet, and toes completely. In every way possible. If the 12.5's weren't hard as **** to come up on, I'd double up and wouldn't think nothing of it again. Decisions, decisions. It's online, or BUST for me too.

|l
Same with my 2012s, they fit tight and my 2013 Toros feel good with a half size bigger. Might just have to half size up on these.

Same with my 2012s, they fit tight and my 2013 Toros feel good with a half size bigger. Might just have to half size up on these.

That **** is next to IMPOSSIBLE online, tho. My go to sites onilne are Eastbay, and Finish Line. Eastbay changed their format, making it HARDER to even get a size 12. Finish Line, doesn't even carry 12.5's, and SNKRS got their L sealed, signed, and ready to give me on Saturday morning. I might have NO choice but to go with my default size 12.

Not yet
I’m not that worried
I’m confident these footapps will come thru
I’m hoping Nike sends me a reserve tomorrow
If I see folks get a reserve and it be a triple up thru Nike and I don’t get one I’m gonna be pissed lol

Good luck brosef!

I'm also gonna hit up the AAFES close to me to see if they have these.... lettuce pray!

I’ve had 6 minutes headstarts on the FTL app with the Concords and Infrared 6s and came out on top, got a 10 minute headstart this time

It all depends on your location/store(s)/where you live. Cats in the middle of Idaho have better chances with a 6 minute head start than those in larger metro cities.

Just got in the Jordan Flight Suit. It says for the V, but not sure why, since it is the exact same thing that is on the Iv's. Love THis, fits perfect. Sweet looking. SO glad i got it.

Attachments

• IMG_4358.jpeg
    IMG_4358.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
No problems with my pair

Toe box is absolutely horrible

If these had sleek toe box.... ohhhhh weee

Back
Top Bottom