Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

No doubt. Whenever I get anxious about getting a shoe it's inevitably easy to get, and even goes for below retail later. Heh. Still going for one or two more to mix and match. Hopefully SNKRS for the easy return of unwanted pairs. Hope Hanon pair comes in clean.

BTW...how did you learn of this availability?
Twitter

this made me laugh
2.PNG

Does Hanon ship as fast as SNS? My last SNS order was damn near faster than Nike!

I’m in love with what this shoe is supposed to be. Probably the best executed color scheme of all time when it comes to air Jordan’s. Agreed? Agreed.

The shoe wasn’t made right. Agreed? Agreed.

This is the closest we’re gonna get. I have to cop.
That's where I'm at. That's why I say I wish I was 10 years younger. Then I could say to myself, whatever, they'll be back in 5-7 years and hopefully better. Not any more :lol:

I def gotta double up on these. Haven't entered any raffles though so hopefully snkrs comes thru and then I might have to get creative for that 2nd pair. Good luck NT

Does Hanon ship as fast as SNS? My last SNS order was damn near faster than Nike!
I ordered from them a few times. Usually takes about a week or so. Only annoying thing is I've had to go to the post office to pick them up, cause they make you sign for them. Congrats on the cop.

I’m in love with what this shoe is supposed to be. Probably the best executed color scheme of all time when it comes to air Jordan’s. Agreed? Agreed.

The shoe wasn’t made right. Agreed? Agreed.

This is the closest we’re gonna get. I have to cop.
But I truly get this also.

Back
Top Bottom