Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

89/99/12:

iv's.jpg

I'm ready

The 99 heel is different from the 89?

Wow JB. ****in garbage. Can’t get anything right. Glad I passed back in 99

I can see why some prefer last years bc3. They even got the Nike Air on the back right. Jordan Brand really loves the 3s which probably has something to do with being one of MJs favorite pairs

Got PayPal notification for SNS. No email yet though, and Hanon shipped. These are definitely everywhere as I never win raffles for anything, ever. Will try for snkrs pair for fun.

Got the PayPal notification for SNS... concords and now these; only hit on the classics (mass produced) these days with SNS. Glad to secure the only pair I need to wear though.

I'm a cheapskate and want to get these but pay 200. Debating on returning snakeskin 11s to get these. I know most of you would say do it, but the snakeskin 11s were a must for me. Looks like dsg has a 20 off coupon but I never copped from them

I'm a cheapskate and want to get these but pay 200. Debating on returning snakeskin 11s to get these. I know most of you would say do it, but the snakeskin 11s were a must for me. Looks like dsg has a 20 off coupon but I never copped from them

snake skins are fire.. I was sweating if they would hit swoosh but I couldn't pay full price for those.

Got the PayPal charge notification from SNS but no email official notification saying I won a raffle. Hopefully something soon since I don’t feel like camping on SNKRS App release day, late Iraqi morning

Back
Top Bottom