Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Are these half size up for everyone?

Nope. TTS or could have gone half size down for me.

Tbh these jawns look terrible on the profile view but are legit on any other angle. Just can’t be perpendicular to anyone when their eye level is at the ground when you’re out in public and you’ll be straight.

Just picked up my pair. Was optimistic for some reason, but these are what I thought they were. Toe box is such trash. :smh:

Make sure y’all are checking your pairs. I went through 3 pairs at FA before finding a decent one. Joints were jacked: ashy and one pair had a warped wing .. :sick: That FA had terrible pairs.

Speckle density boys are going lose it when they get these (If they end up with a wonky pair).

Yeah in addition to the overall terrible toe-box shape, mine came with a couple of scuffs and glue job is sloppy in places.

IMG_20190504_103022_137.jpg
IMG_20190504_103042_737.jpg
IMG_20190504_103003_731.jpg
hi wing lo wing

Attained the 13, now patiently waiting for the 12.5. I was curious and decided to go over to hibbets to try on the white infrared pair in a 12 and they fit fine just as well. Likely getting rid of the 13 and may scoop a 12 instead, the breds did feel a lil tight in the 13 so there may be sizing issues for a wide foot guy like myself. Other than that, happy as hell to have these.

20190504_104630.jpg

Attained the 13, now patiently waiting for the 12.5. I was curious and decided to go over to hibbets to try on the white infrared pair in a 12 and they fit fine just as well. Likely getting rid of the 13 and may scoop a 12 instead, the breds did feel a lil tight in the 13 so there may be sizing issues for a wide foot guy like myself. Other than that, happy as hell to have these.

20190504_104630.jpg

Sounds like you don’t know your size! I got confused reading this lol

Back
Top Bottom