Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I bought that shirt at the Nike Outlet in Folsom, CA in ‘99. It looks like it was reproduced around 2005 - given the 20 year anniversary tag in one of the photos. I’d check eBay with a “Jordan Playground T-shirt” search.
Yeah, that's the 2005 version. It released alongside the Tour Yellow IVs. I had that version because the shop I got my Tours from made you buy one piece of clothing to buy any LS release. It originally released in 89/90 and retroed in 99. The 05 version was different in that the back was completley blank white, whereas the 89 & 99 versions had a 360 graphic. Both the 89 & 99 came in two color variants one with a rust wash one with a blue wash. The 89 and 99 versions are easily identifiable by their red (89) or black(99) tags. The 89 versions are also identifiable by their lack of color (MJ and the other players are essentially black and white images, whereas the 99 features them in full color).

Any suggestions on how to go about fixing this crooked heel tab?
7C0DBBB0-6D65-4886-9487-7FFFBED9196E.jpeg

Quick question for anybody who went down half a size. Do they feel snug or just right. I feel my pair ran big. I’m most definitely getting a second pair. Any input witl be appreciated.

Quick question for anybody who went down half a size. Do they feel snug or just right. I feel my pair ran big. I’m most definitely getting a second pair. Any input witl be appreciated.

They feel just right. Not restrictive. My true size was too pliable.

A3CF6E4C-88B4-4FB8-A50F-FD03698EA660.jpeg
I was at work and wasn’t scheduled to get off for another 3 hrs as soon as I got the notification that my kicks were delivered to my complex I flew home and got them. Shoot ppl have been known to snatch boxes. But picked them up and got back to work before anyone noticed I was gone.

But what sucks is that my little cousin in IL wanted me to cop a pair for him, so I was able to get his pair from FL and had them sent to his grandmother’s home but someone stole it off her porch smh. But luckily enough the ppl at FL customer service were willing to refund me.

I’m guessing this shoe didn’t come with the white sticker size on the insoles for some reason.

Also, one shoe has the old tag and the other shoes have the new tag inside.

I’m trying my best to keep my mouth shut but I don’t know how anybody can be happy spending $200 and get this. That’s just a big F U in my opinion, 2 years they come back out and “Hey we fixed the Nike Air for ya.”
0293FFEB-E440-41BB-A647-F6A050CC17FA.jpeg

I truly agree with you. I'm really not sure what on earth happened during production. Did they find out so late it was misaligned and decided "Screw it!" and matched the insoles to save money? I can't imagine this was done on purpose because it looks so stupid. |l

It is ridiculous and makes it look like a grade school 4. But Jordan and Gentry are laughing their asses off while partying with y'all's money. The back is jacked, son, yet people be doubling and tripling up anyway. "It's the closest we'll ever get to the OG... blah blah blah." You speak with your wallet. These selling out just tells JB this kind of sloppy effort can be done again and again in the future because people will eat them up anyway; the masses do not care. :smh:

Yeah ain't no way we get em today if they barely left Germany. I wonder if dude who got em today lives in Europe
Yes, I live in Germany. About a 10 min drive to BSTN. Great thing about living here is I get the best of both worlds (US and Europe). All the US releases get shipped to my US address on base and don't have to pay international shipping rates. All the Europe releases (especially Europe only exclusives) get shipped to my German address.

Yes, I live in Germany. About a 10 min drive to BSTN. Great thing about living here is I get the best of both worlds (US and Europe). All the US releases get shipped to my US address on base and don't have to pay international shipping rates. All the Europe releases (especially Europe only exclusives) get shipped to my German address.
No one likes a show off :wink:

Last edited:
both pairs i got in were quality.
no complaints.

Nike.com surprised me. thought this was gonna be a mocha situation.

Any suggestions on how to go about fixing this crooked heel tab?
7C0DBBB0-6D65-4886-9487-7FFFBED9196E.jpeg

That pringles action... smh... I've seen worse. I want to say try hot water to soften the plastic (like a mouth guard) then let it set/cool while clamped in a thick book but proceed with caution. The plastic they used is REALLY flimsy on the 19's.

Throwback with the 12' on feet. I remember when the black cements released I was working that day and a hibbetts was across the parking lot to my job. On my 30 I straight dashed over there and asked for a sz 13 and they whipped them out. best day ever and my coworker developed a crush on me because she saw the stride and sprint. :rofl: I wore the hell out of them until I attained the 99' and used the 12' as a sacrifice pair. I said to myself "a sole for a sole" and laughed at the idea because I like dark humor "a soul for a soul"

e5e8d58.jpg

iteXTWg_d.jpg

EWY0DjY.png
TfuI6YA.jpg
nxrZc7d.png

Not much later I got the 99' white cement
6ktjUWt.jpg

jOvuFnG.jpg

Ki8VTME.jpg

I still have them but I need to attain a midsole. Swaps and restorations are not easy and not cheap lol
I hope thats your homie in the background not a random sneaker groupie:lol:

Those 99 WC4 are fire. Almost makes me want to get a pair then I think about the money and effort and Im good.

my pair from FTA is coming tomorrow. My pair from SNKRS came in today, they do feel a little bit big, but I'm wearing thin socks right now, so thicker socks will probably do the trick for these.
Did you catch the FTA restock 2 days ago? I'm worried

Back
Top Bottom