Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by rooster1188

When is the release date gona be???

Hopefully early December so I can put the money together.
Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Just throw on a well-fitting white or black tee and some slim fit jeans/pants and you're good

Fixed.

South Beach Lebrons came out in GS sizes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Nikolee

Im sold two pair for me maybe 3.... no resell...
Talk about over the top intro. Guess we know what air randy spent all that concord money...
laugh.gif
just my opinion, i think the shoe is dope

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif

Are the south beach and DB series the same tho? DB never came out in GS sizes. So what's so funny?

randy is out of hs mind asking 750 a pair, 2 pair, nke employee discount, nuff said!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif

Are the south beach and DB series the same tho? DB never came out in GS sizes. So what's so funny?
South Beach Lebrons were not even a "limited" shoe. Hype is insane.

These are still hideous, but I did notice one thing..the mesh is slanted again like the 99 IVs.

i thought it was supposed to be straight, or did they change it back?

November 5 is my birthday. I definitely won't be getting these (unless it's a sick joke from someone) on them!

A Jordan Doernbecher was never made in GS size. The smallest they've made is a 7. And every single Jordan Doernbecher came out in early December. Not during the beginning of November. Therefore, I believe that info the shoegame posted has to be inaccurate.

...if you look back everyone was bashing them(on here and %#$+**@%%$@*+) now everyone wants to double up?

come on son. something isnt adding up, they must have GREW on you a lot

Originally Posted by UPYOURSWAG

...if you look back everyone was bashing them(on here and %#$+**@%%$@*+) now everyone wants to double up?

HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

$_$

Uh oh.. Opinions switching.. I actually liked these when the pics first leaked, but the more I saw them, the less I liked them. Oh well, more for others to cop. Good luck ladies and gents!

Originally Posted by UPYOURSWAG

I still hate them.

Wish they would make the DB free's in a womens 13 tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

A Jordan Doernbecher was never made in GS size. The smallest they've made is a 7. And every single Jordan Doernbecher came out in early December. Not during the beginning of November. Therefore, I believe that info the shoegame posted has to be inaccurate.

Wrong, only last year's AJ3 came out 12/4.  The first 3 Doernbechers came out in mid November.  I have them.

Back
Top Bottom