Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

A Jordan Doernbecher was never made in GS size. The smallest they've made is a 7. And every single Jordan Doernbecher came out in early December. Not during the beginning of November. Therefore, I believe that info the shoegame posted has to be inaccurate.

Wrong, only last year's AJ3 came out 12/4.  The first 3 Doernbechers came out in mid November.  I have them.

people saying they dont like the shoe on the people sleeping in the street for them

and this is the first DB in kids sizes

why there was no kids sizes in these shoes since the start of the DB program even before the jordans is beyond me

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Like I said in the other thread....

Im hella excited for these IVs to drop. cant wait to see the outcome.
yes sir!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPYOURSWAG

...if you look back everyone was bashing them(on here and %#$+**@%%$@*+) now everyone wants to double up?

come on son. something isnt adding up, they must have GREW on you a lot

Point 'em out b.
Kicks still ugly as hell.

I thought these are releasing on November 8th but here it says 5th. Can someone tell me what's the date so I can cop

175, yikes, When i first saw them i said they were funky. I like the actual Model of the IV, one of my faves, dont like the stiching, i MIGHT cop,...same month as cements tho, hmmmm

As I said in the previous pages, I can't wait to see how everyone does a complete 180 on them then all of a sudden loves them

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

As I said in the previous pages, I can't wait to see how everyone does a complete 180 on them then all of a sudden loves them
me too its like that with most releases 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

roll.gif
true soooooo true

will sell out in 10 minutes on nikestore. For sure. Going to try to get these and the AM95s. Those look pretty good too

Does anyone know where Doernbechers usually get released at niketown, house of hoops, etc and how many pairs are there?

Back
Top Bottom